Stcm strategy is the best solutuion for conservative traders - page 2

Hello subscribers,

stay tuned this trading week because it's going to be exciting one with .STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Dear subscribers and visitors,

this week the Euro/USD AND GBP/JPY ARE in bad situation and may be sold off aggressively ,so please stay tuned all day long even in a sian session because very selective and profitable signals by STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal can be generated at any time.

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Dear my subscribers,

i would like to congratulate you on the early gains in asian session ,i have just locked in more than 30 pips gaons early asian.

get back to my previous post ,as i stated before that eur/usd and gbp/jpy will be under aggressive pressure and that what is happening now.

now my signal STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal on the sidelines waiting for another opportunity to short the GBP/JPY

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Dear my subscribers ,

once again we have a profitable day using my signal STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal by FXGLOBALCAPITAL,so we have locked in 30 pips in profits today FROM 4 SHORT TERMS POSITIONS OPENED ONE AFTER ANOTHER in US session .

please do not forget the money management and position size and never risk more than 1% in any single trade please

stay disciplined so together we can fly high in the profits skies.

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

new trading week has just started

Dear my subscribers and visitors,

here we are again ,a new Trading week has just started ,now in asian session.,

i promise you to do the best i can to employ my signal STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal to generate the most conservative and profitable trades.

best regards,

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

You should request a clone. Your trading looks good except with some of the short plays you have there and the natural lag that just exists, I'd be curious to see how it does on the other side of the ras system

spencer36:
You should request a clone. Your trading looks good except with some of the short plays you have there and the natural lag that just exists, I'd be curious to see how it does on the other side of the ras system

Hi spencer36,

thank you for being interested in my strategy,yes my system STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal plays the short term And in a conservative style to keep the traders capital from the high volatility of the Markets .

yes i second you on this ,i'm going to request a clone as soon as possible

best regards,

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

STCM signal

Hi,

I'm a subscriber with a live Alpari UK micro account - can you confirm the signals will work OK with this broker (spread etc) or do I need an ECN or special broker to use your signal?

If there are any special settings to adjust in the RAS please let me know, I'm using multiplier of 1 at the moment, I'm down slightly (only a small amount) on my account whereas your stats show your account being up slightly so will continue to monitor.

Thanks

leeb:
Hi,

I'm a subscriber with a live Alpari UK micro account - can you confirm the signals will work OK with this broker (spread etc) or do I need an ECN or special broker to use your signal?

If there are any special settings to adjust in the RAS please let me know, I'm using multiplier of 1 at the moment, I'm down slightly (only a small amount) on my account whereas your stats show your account being up slightly so will continue to monitor.

Thanks

Hello Leeb,

my signal trades the short term and it's a conservative and quite disciplined in nature, and it's suitable only for risk averse traders who want a capital growth in the long run.

as for your settings ,there are no additional changes needs to be done as the lot multiplier you use can give a good results trading my STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal

the spreads of your current brokers Alpari UK is quite tight and suitable to trade my signal.

MY SIGNAL http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/21887 dosn't work well with ECN brokers.

please refer to my instructions at the beginning of this thread for better understanding of my system.

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Dear my subscribers,

we had a very profitable signals this week ,and the volume was high ,so i hope you are happy with my conservative strategy.

STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal will do the best to GENERATE THE MOST PROFITABLE SIGNALS . .

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Reason: