RAS ID: 32190 The Grail - page 2

spencer36:
I'm not getting many of the trades because the initial stops are too tight for FXDD, just get ringing bells forever.

I love the tight stops and your win ratio, on your side, that is. Seems some of the trades that are supposed to be 30-40 pip trades just never get taken on my end.

Maybe if initial stops were just a couple points wider they'd take? :shrug:

I will open the stops. What would you heal comfortable with? 15-20? Over the last 12 hours I have been getting some requotes on my account and I think the RAS is sending the trades thought then closing them even though I didn't take them on my account. I thnk i will have to adjust the settings some.

Please let me know about the SL!

Matt

I don't wanna mess with what is working for you-- but widening the stops 2-3 points or whatever might allow the trades to get taken at least.

Keep a good eye on that clone, it will tell you what is going on.

spencer36:
I don't wanna mess with what is working for you-- but widening the stops 2-3 points or whatever might allow the trades to get taken at least. Keep a good eye on that clone, it will tell you what is going on.

I have increase the SL to 15 and I will add a code to the break even line in the EA to be break even + 2 or 3 that should help on the if there is any data lag on your end.

Thanks

Matt

Hi

I will be interested in the results from your changes as I have been losing 3-4 pips on all breakeven trades.

cheers

PJ

PM unanswered

Hello Matt.

I sent you a PM yesterday, so, please, check and let me know about it a.s.a.p., thanks.

ZioB

pjdalb21:
Hi

I will be interested in the results from your changes as I have been losing 3-4 pips on all breakeven trades.

cheers

PJ

Hi,

I have stopped trading for today until I can add the code and test the system.

if any of my clients have any question please let me know.

Matt

ZioBoje:
Hello Matt.

I sent you a PM yesterday, so, please, check and let me know about it a.s.a.p., thanks.

ZioB

I PM you yesterday. Please let me know.

Matt

No PM received

the grail:
I PM you yesterday. Please let me know. Matt

Matt,

I don't have any reply by your side in my InBox folder here, so, I just sent you another PM where you'll find my email address: please, answer me there, thanks.

ZioB

I have edited my code and I am doing a few test and I hope it be back up trade in a few hours. I hope the new adjustments will be profitable for all.

I will post again when I am up trading again.

Thanks

Matt

The Grail is trading again

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you know that I am up and trading again. I have made the following adjustments.

Break even 10 pips plus 3 so when the trade is in profit by 10 pips the SL is moved to BE plus 3 pips. This should help on your end to hit break even because for some reason there is a delay between my account the the RAS.

I have moved the SL to 20.

Thanks

Matt

Reason: