RAS ID: 32190 The Grail - page 4

zomg:
I changed that setting to 1, we'll see if it makes a difference. Thanks for suggestion.

I will make the change. Thanks for your suggestion!!

Matt

Hi Matt,

I am a subscriber of Grail Signal (32190).

Although that signal seems to be very good in the reality it is far from it.

The Slippage is aprrox 5 pips ( i am at Alpari UK) which is too much since it is like a scalper.

Another problem, that the partial closing does not work well.

Sometimes it does 1 partial when the signal closing the position in 4.

Regards

I am getting similar posts to the others mentioned here. All the trades do not execute and some trades are executing as losses where they should be break-even/profitable.

I just changed the timeout to 1, but other than that does anyone have any suggestions?

I think if you tighten the timeout settings to 1, your RAS software won't send any of the signals to you.

I wish i was wrong.

The only way to be successful with this EA, if it would be in your expert directory

I got requote as well. All of the MarketMaker brokers uses this "useful" stealing pips method. Even AlpariUK which is a big firm

I have got a Pro account there too, since it is as a ECN there is no requote.

Although one should open at least 10 lots if wants to receive good benefits from partial closing.

But who have enough cash for using it, and brave to open such a big tarde...

Not working at all. The difference is huge.

Yup, completely worthless. About same bad results on FXDD and Forex.com demos. Maybe reversing it could make better results on client's accounts lol.

Dear Matt,

Would you please consider sending me the EA?

I have lost a lot as attached.

Alltogether i lost 3000usd using your signal.

My e-mail address is : attila@asa.hu

Best Regards: Attila

Hi,

I am very sorry for the bad results that most if not all are having. I have made some changes to the settings so instead of closing part of the trade with x pips the whole trade will be closed. And I invite all of the traders following the system to open a demo account at Alpari.uk and trade it for a few days to see the new results and how it will trade on your account. If this doesn't work we will look for other fixes.

Thanks and again I am very sorry for the bad results!!

Matt

Same problems here tried 4 different brokers and not even close to your stats. Something is either really wrong and your not being upfront about the broker or RAS is just to slow to do the job.

Do you have a separate statistics page with mti or equivalent ?

Reason: