RAS ID: 32190 The Grail

Hi,

I am offering my signal service called The Grail. My signals are generated by an EA monstly durning the EURO and US sessions. The EA uses a scalping method that I have been using for a while now with good results. The EA will produce about 25-30 trades a day.

Thanks for looking

Money management

Hello Matt.

What's your suggested fixed lots x trade for a 1,000 USD account?

0.01 or even more?

I saw your stop loss is very tight (max 10 pips), but it will be always so or you also use sometimes wider stops?

Thanks,

ZioB

ZioBoje:
Hello Matt.

0.01 or even more?

I saw your stop loss is very tight (max 10 pips), but it will be always so or you also use sometimes wider stops?

Thanks,

ZioB

Hi ZioB,

I would suggest using 1 mini lot for a $1000.00 account. Also I suggest using a mini account with mirco lots enabled and the ability to close partical lots.

If you have anymore question please let me know.

Matt

Max open positions

TY Matt.

How many open positions, at max, I could expect to have anytime?

Does your EA has set up a max number for this?

Thanks,

ZioB

ZioBoje:
TY Matt.

How many open positions, at max, I could expect to have anytime?

Does your EA has set up a max number for this?

Thanks,

ZioB

The max open positon that I allow would be 4-6. The EA doesn't have a "Max trade" but I monitor the account most of the time.

Matt

ZioBoje:
Hello Matt.

0.01 or even more?

Thanks,

ZioB

I forget to answer one of your questions. I have a tight stop of 9 or 10 pips and very, very rarely would it go above that. In the past 6 months it has gone to 36 pips once but the norm would the 9-10 pips.

Matt

That's weird, I have always done ok with Alpari UK accounts, as far as lag, and connection.

It's too bad too because I liked your style, especially the short stops, and your history was great. I think maybe some of the trades didn't go through because the stops were set to close to entry by the time the signal hit my platform.(maybe set stops a little wider with not so many breakevens? just a thought)

No worries on the money, RAS has a strict no refund policy. After it took so long(even though couple days isn't bad for a forum) to get a response, I added the refund part to try and get a response quicker(editing that now). After you said you are using Alpari, it took away any thoughts of using some of the infamous scam broker feeds. My apologies for the insinuation.

Thanks for the response

What broker are you using for this?

I ask because I am losing 4-10 pips every time your system 'breaks even', and your bigger trades 30-50 pips I am either not getting, or they are closing negative pips as well. There have been a few trades close positive, but when losing so much every time it shows break even on your side. Are you using a demo on substandard broker?

spencer36:
That's weird, I have always done ok with Alpari UK accounts, as far as lag, and connection.

It's too bad too because I liked your style, especially the short stops, and your history was great. I think maybe some of the trades didn't go through because the stops were set to close to entry by the time the signal hit my platform.(maybe set stops a little wider with not so many breakevens? just a thought)

No worries on the money, RAS has a strict no refund policy. After it took so long(even though couple days isn't bad for a forum) to get a response, I added the refund part to try and get a response quicker(editing that now). After you said you are using Alpari, it took away any thoughts of using some of the infamous scam broker feeds. My apologies for the insinuation.

Thanks for the response

My ISP had a outage in my area so I had no internet for about 24hrs. So it took a bit longer for me to reply. I am going to try to fix the problem and when I do I will give you a free month if you want it.

Let me know what I can do!

Matt

spencer36:
What broker are you using for this?

I ask because I am losing 4-10 pips every time your system 'breaks even', and your bigger trades 30-50 pips I am either not getting, or they are closing negative pips as well. There have been a few trades close positive, but when losing so much every time it shows break even on your side, this signal isn't right. Are you using a demo on substandard broker?

Something is definitely wrong here, so wrong in fact, that I should get my subscription money back!

Hi Spencer,

Your right some thing is worng. My broker is Alpari UK. I don't know much about the RAS software but I use a trade copier to copy trades from my account to my friends and I have no problem.

If you contact RAS and they don't give your money back I will.

I am sorry that you didn't any success with my signals

Matt

I'm not getting many of the trades because the initial stops are too tight for FXDD, just get ringing bells forever.

I love the tight stops and your win ratio, on your side, that is. Seems some of the trades that are supposed to be 30-40 pip trades just never get taken on my end.

Maybe if initial stops were just a couple points wider they'd take? :shrug:

Reason: