[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 666

vladds:

Shit! You're not gonna make it to the llanes, are you?!

I'm shocked! :)

There's not one, but three greyhounds).

khorosh:
What was the principle of choosing the currency pairs you were testing?

Relative to the eye and the spread...) evenly we need for example 2 quid and 2 no... and 3 just put for swinging)

I want everything to go back and forth not evenly - hedge)

Roman.:

Maximums updated! Preparing pictures from the real, after fixing on the demo...:-)

After a confident exit to lam - I begin to post pictures with reports from UNREALTOURNAMENTA... :-)

After a confident grip on a hundred and the subsequent exit to the lam... :-)

Can I have the UNREALTOURNAMENT from which broker?

Evening 950 trades so far as the new day candle opens will be around 1200 :D Go)

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=37382&lang=ru

7Konstantin7:

Relative to the eye and the spread...) evenly we need for example 2 quid and 2 no... and 3 just put for swinging)

In general, everything should go back and forth not evenly - hedge)

When forming a currency portfolio, among other things, it is advisable to select pairs with the lowest correlation dependence. This will make simultaneous drawdowns on all pairs less likely. If anyone does not have one, I can lay out a script that measures this.

khorosh:

When forming a currency portfolio, among other things, it is advisable to select pairs with the lowest correlation dependence. This will make it less likely that there will be simultaneous drawdowns on all pairs. If anyone does not have one, I can post a script that measures this.

In fact, the choice of pairs is not so great, major pairs and highly liquid crosses. The spread on the others is often exorbitant.

khorosh:

When forming a currency portfolio, among other things, it is advisable to select pairs with the lowest correlation dependence. This will make it less likely that there will be simultaneous drawdowns on all pairs. If anyone does not have one, I can post a script that measures this.

I don't think it is important to have it all going in different directions and that's it, as luck would have it)

and the spread is really important...

for me it's too big for 4 signs I charged the maximum spread of 4 pips on 4 pairs and the broker's terms are ok ...)

OnGoing:
In fact, the choice of pairs is not that great, only the majors and the highly liquid crosses. The spread on the others is often exorbitant.
Nevertheless, it makes no sense to put pairs with high correlation dependence into the portfolio.

7Konstantin7:
It is not particularly important that everything is going in different directions and that's as luck would have it) I don't think they will make much difference, at least not to Ilan)
Exactly. In this case, on a volatility breakthrough, for example related to the foundation for the quid, all currencies go in the same direction. Ilan is nervously bruising his elbows 6x at the same time(

7Konstantin7:

...the main thing is to throw everything in different directions and that's it, ...

That's what you have to measure, not just by eye.
Reason: