GrailQuestFX - page 4

jack042:
NewDigital, Can you advise what the percentage ratio given to seller? Or direct me to the any rentasignal page that state this matter. It is not so clear to me and everyone here.

When you sign up as signal provider and read the agreement, you will find out.

leeb:
Hi cprao Yes the machine running the RAS EA should be left on a computer which has a stable internet connection running all day, VPS is the best solution and they can be found at very competitive prices. You may want to demo for a few days before going live, apart from that my only recommendations are don't overleverage your investment and pay attention to the correct lot multiplier.

Thank you. For sure, If I decided to subscribe your signals, I will start with a demo ( 2 weeks) before going on live.

also one more question, if my broker does not have a pair that you send a signal, what happens in that case ? for ex - NZDJPY, one of your yesterday's trade.. my broker (FXDD) does not support that pair .

cprao:
Thank you. For sure, If I decided to subscribe your signals, I will start with a demo ( 2 weeks) before going on live. also one more question, if my broker does not have a pair that you send a signal, what happens in that case ? for ex - NZDJPY, one of your yesterday's trade.. my broker (FXDD) does not support that pair .

I would recommend a broker that does support all pairs - you may have to right click on the symbols and do 'show all' to see them all. However if it is just one pair missing it shouldn't affect the signal too much, but is preferable to trade all...

leeb:
I would recommend a broker that does support all pairs - you may have to right click on the symbols and do 'show all' to see them all. However if it is just one pair missing it shouldn't affect the signal too much, but is preferable to trade all...

Ok. Makes sense. Who is your broker, if you don't mind sharing it ?

If I have to switch the broker, why not switch to a broker you trade with.. as long as they support micro lots.

I'm using Alpari UK

leeb:
I'm using Alpari UK

Thank you. Being a resident of USA, they don't let me open an account with FXCM UK.

Ok. I will look for another broker.

Not True

cprao:
Thank you. Being a resident of USA, they don't let me open an account with FXCM UK. Ok. I will look for another broker.

You just need to ask to have an account there. I have had one for a while now

homestudy:
You just need to ask to have an account there. I have had one for a while now

Ok. I will try. Does your signal support both 4 and 5 digits ?

cprao:
Thank you. Being a resident of USA, they don't let me open an account with FXCM UK. Ok. I will look for another broker.

As homestudy mentioned, there is an option for you to sign up for an account with FXCM-UK. Just fill out the online application. Once approved, ask them to transfer your account to the "UK" division. Account funding is handled through Bank of America out of the New York office. My deposits and withdrawals have taken no more than 2-3 days to process.

Except when FXCM-UK servers crash (about once every few months), I have been happy with their service. They also offer free VPS hosting; another big plus for me. Don't have to worry about someone (family, friends) or something (lighting, power outage) shutting down the RAS_EA and Metatrader.

It appears that GrailQuestFX trades in micro-lots. Unless you specify otherwise, accounts with FXCM-UK are usually set up to trade in mini-lots. Once your account is set up, you might want to request that they switch your account to trade in micro-lots. In order to do that, FXCM-UK requires that you either have over $10,000 in your account or email them 3 months of statements from another broker where you traded in micro-lots.

Reason: