Goldmine! - page 6

Helpful Information

Thanks Aliza_2084 for your reply. I am glad the information is helpful to you. Did you know about the Pitchfork before? What do you think so far?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

FX4Newbies

aliza_2084:
Hi FX4Newbies Thank you for the helpful Information

Grabbed a few pips to the upside!

Was able to grab a few pips before having to run. We'll see how the morning plays out.

Be careful.

Price Target Attained!

Hello again,

Just got back to the office to find that the price did hit the target set.

Will be posting again for Asian session.

Bye for now,

FX4Newbies

FX4Newbies:
Hi again,

Morning schedule allowed for a quick post. We'll see if Friday's bullish sentiment will continue. For new pitchfork traders, observe how price reacts when it encounters a fork line (called a tine).

Take care,
Files:

My Thoughts On The Asian Session

Hello Traders,

I have drawn two new forks on the chart; one red and one green. The green one shows an overall bias to the upside, however, the more local red fork is showing a sideways bias.

Personally, I prefer to wait for more confirmation. Some may prefer to scalp. This is the decision of the trader.

Be very watchful.

FX4Newbies

Files:
asiansession.jpg  134 kb

Market Still Sideways But...

Hello again Traders,

Market still sideways but I added another fork (Schiff) to see what advantage it would give. It is the green fork over the red in the area of the consolidation. It shows a slightly upward bias. However, it is still a waiting game for me. Not interested in expending the energy scalping. We'll see what London session will do.

Be very careful.

FX4Newbies

FX4Newbies:
Hello Traders,

I have drawn two new forks on the chart; one red and one green. The green one shows an overall bias to the upside, however, the more local red fork is showing a sideways bias.

Personally, I prefer to wait for more confirmation. Some may prefer to scalp. This is the decision of the trader.

Be very watchful.

FX4Newbies
Files:

The Morning After

Hello Traders,

Price finally made a move down from the red fork and found support on one of its related lines WL1. From there we had a buy, which honored the direction of the other green fork.

A new green fork was added using the pivot formed on the WL.

Patience is the key to succeed. Wait and watch the market until you see the entry that you can recognize and trade.

FYI: Overhead resistance in the 1.2300 neighborhood.

Have a good day,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Morning Target Hit!!

Hello again traders,

Just wanted to drop you a little line before having to head out...price hit the target set. From here anything can happen...a pull back, a sideways move or a push higher (which will need to overcome some resistance though). Will check when I return and plan to post before the Asian session.

Safe trading to you all.

FX4Newbies

Files:
target_hit.jpg  84 kb

Does anyone have "PitchforkPanel" indicator as described in marketgeometry.com at free forum section?

thanks before. good trading.

Pitchfork Panel Indicator

Hello Ultraman,

Not sure what you are requesting. There is a Pitchfork indicator you can get from caveman at the Forex Factory's forum. With his indicator, you still need to know how to draw the fork first, then you can add related lines. Look for him here:

Andrews Pitchfork (Median Line) - Page 145 @ Forex Factory

If you send the link at marketgeometry.com I'll take a look.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

ultraman:
Does anyone have "PitchforkPanel" indicator as described in marketgeometry.com at free forum section? thanks before. good trading.

My Thoughts For The Asian Session

Hello Traders,

Attached is a chart with my thoughts for now. We'll see how the market goes forward.

Be careful and watchful.

FX4Newbies

Files:
Reason: