Nonlagging Tools - page 37

Anyhow, thanks for your answer. I suspect something in the neighborhood of what you are saying, but can't get my focus fixed on what it is exactly. I have to see the code of the indicator to get it straight.

NonLag MA Candles

mladen:
Do you mean something like this :

Can you please code a NonLag MA Candle indicator? Not Bars. Candles should be coloured accordingly.

Regards

ALARM!!! NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4 -> REPAINTS

I had a chance to test the latest version NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4 - and it does repaint (I'm not talking about the MA-color of the current bar before it closes, I'm talking about the MA-color of the 1 to 2 previous bars prior to the current bar).

Don't believe me? Just set the indicator to (price=0; length=5; displace=0; pctfilter=0; color=1; colorbarback=1) on a 1-minute chart and watch it for a few minutes and see for yourself...

This repaint problem seems to be an easy fix (once a price bar is closed, whatever color of the MA at the close for that bar should permanently stay that way). Can someone with coding skills fix this problem???

Many thanks in advance!!!

NonLag ma nrp ...

Here is one version that does not repaint. Did not use the 7.1 or 7.2 version for the lack of buffers (non-repainting multi color line mode needs more drawing buffers than a regular drawing) instead made this one ...

Files:

Thank you, MLADEN, but...

First of all - Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Haven't test it yet, but I'm sure it works.

However, what I really like about the NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4 indicator is that it has the "Displace" and "PctFilter" and "ColorBarBack" in its inputs tab.

Can you (or someone) add the "Displace" and "PctFilter" and "ColorBarBack" functions into the code of this NonLag ma nrp.mq4 indicator???

Thanks in advance!!!

Dear MLADEN - Thy name is AWESOME!!!

OMG...Thank You...Hugs...Kisses...Great Appreciation!!!

One additional request for Money Management purposes...

Dear Mladen -

I had a chance to test your indicator. It does not repaint and works wonderfully. Again, thank you!!!

Although, your code allows for the MA to be painted in 3 possible colors depending on the conditions. I am, however, only setting it to either Red or Green. This is fine, no problem, and no need to modify the code.

For MM purposes, I'd like to make another request of you, if it's not a hassle: If the last closed bar has a green MA, then what is the closing price of the current bar has to be for that MA to go from green to red? And the difference between that future closing price (the one that causes MA to change color) and the current price?

Here are 2 examples for clarification:

Last bar closed at 95 & its MA is green

According to the code, MA will change from green to red if current bar closes at 90

At this very moment, the price is at 94

So at the bottom right hand corner, the display will be 90 (in red), and right below that is 4 (this changes as the current price changes)

Last bar closed at 95 & its MA is red

According to the code, MA will change from red to green if current bar closes at 100

So at the bottom right hand corner, the display will be 100 (in green), and right below that is 6 (this changes as the current price changes)

Mladen and/or other MT4 coding luminaries - any feedback or opinions regarding my request in the previous post??? Can it be done???

Mrtools,

The indicators you posted are nice, but not terribly useful to me, I'm afraid...

Do you code? Or (being a moderator) can you draw attention of other MT4 coder(s) to this thread and to my request - to add one more feature to Mladen's indicator (posted in the previous page of this thread)?

Here is what I'm interested in...

For MM purposes: If the last closed bar has a green MA, then what is the closing price of the current bar has to be for that MA to go from green to red? And the difference between that future closing price (the one that causes MA to change color) and the current price?

According to the code, MA will change from green to red if current bar closes at 90

So at the bottom right hand corner, the display will be 90 (in red), and right below that is 4 (this changes as the current price changes)

According to the code, MA will change from red to green if current bar closes at 100

So at the bottom right hand corner, the display will be 100 (in green), and right below that is 6 (this changes as the current price changes)

kokopelli:
Mrtools,

The indicators you posted are nice, but not terribly useful to me, I'm afraid...

Do you code? Or (being a moderator) can you draw attention of other MT4 coder(s) to this thread and to my request - to add one more feature to Mladen's indicator (posted in the previous page of this thread)?

Here is what I'm interested in...

For MM purposes: If the last closed bar has a green MA, then what is the closing price of the current bar has to be for that MA to go from green to red? And the difference between that future closing price (the one that causes MA to change color) and the current price?

Hi Kokopelli,

I saw your earlier requests am a coder but still learning and what you are talking about is above my skill level yet. As far as bringing attention to your request, you have done fine, its up to an individual coder to respond if they are interested.

Reason: