Dynamic EAs - page 21

mrtools

Here is the pictures

Files:
dzkpssdzcj.jpg  360 kb

bebeshel:
Here is the pictures

Please can you share your template | indicators ?

regards,

mrtools

Can you tell me they represent and as you get these numbers of green ?

Thanks.

double dzrsx = iCustom(NULL,dzrsxtf,"Double dynamic zone Rsx-for Ea",Length,RsxPrice,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,0,shift);

double dzrsx1 = iCustom(NULL,dzrsxtf,"Double dynamic zone Rsx-for Ea",Length,RsxPrice,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,0,shift+1);

double dzrsxzl = iCustom(NULL,dzrsxtf,"Double dynamic zone Rsx-for Ea",Length,RsxPrice,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,5,shift);

double dzrsxzl1 = iCustom(NULL,dzrsxtf,"Double dynamic zone Rsx-for Ea",Length,RsxPrice,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,5,shift+1);

double dzrsxb1 = iCustom(NULL,dzrsxtf,"Double dynamic zone Rsx-for Ea",Length,RsxPrice,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,1,shift);

double dzrsxs1 = iCustom(NULL,dzrsxtf,"Double dynamic zone Rsx-for Ea",Length,RsxPrice,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,4,shift);

double trendy = iCustom(NULL,Voltytf,"Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea",VoltyPrice,VoltySmoothLength,VoltySmoothPhase,VoltySmoothDouble,VoltyAtrLength,VoltyKv,VoltyMoneyRisk,0,6,shift);

double rvi1 = iCustom(NULL,rvitf,"Rvi on jurik cfb adaptive",ShortLimit,LongLimit,CfbNormLength,CfbDepth,CfbPrice,CfbSmooth,CfbResultSmooth,CfbResultPhase,CfbSmoothDouble,true,true,RviSmoothLength,RviSmoothPhase,RviSmoothDouble,0,shift);

double rvisig1 = iCustom(NULL,rvitf,"Rvi on jurik cfb adaptive",ShortLimit,LongLimit,CfbNormLength,CfbDepth,CfbPrice,CfbSmooth,CfbResultSmooth,CfbResultPhase,CfbSmoothDouble,true,true,RviSmoothLength,RviSmoothPhase,RviSmoothDouble,1,shift);

double rvi2 = iCustom(NULL,rvitf,"Rvi on jurik cfb adaptive",ShortLimit,LongLimit,CfbNormLength,CfbDepth,CfbPrice,CfbSmooth,CfbResultSmooth,CfbResultPhase,CfbSmoothDouble,true,true,RviSmoothLength,RviSmoothPhase,RviSmoothDouble,0,shift+1);

double rvisig2 = iCustom(NULL,rvitf,"Rvi on jurik cfb adaptive",ShortLimit,LongLimit,CfbNormLength,CfbDepth,CfbPrice,CfbSmooth,CfbResultSmooth,CfbResultPhase,CfbSmoothDouble,true,true,RviSmoothLength,RviSmoothPhase,RviSmoothDouble,1,shift+1);

mrtools

doubleCan you tell me they represent and as you get these numbers of green in the image?

Thanks.

Files:

Bebeshel,

Why not share your template and indicators like Otsfx so nicely asked, and please explain your entries and exits using that setup, please.

mrtools

In the first place, sorry for the delay but I had one day with my little ...:..., of "laughter" was very tired and the internet was "fatal" when I saw the request.

So far I have not created a TEMPLATE.

Mrtools, otsfx, the indicator is what I asked in post 201 and 202 (where I asked to do an EA, these indicators, except: Elder impuls double, and Auto Fibo TradeZone (H4).

), The chart is:

mtf bollinger bands stop Jurik, Elder impuls double, and Auto Fibo TradeZone (H4).

Dynamic Double Down stochastic smoothed zone permision Kase (H4) and Dynamic Double zone complex on Jurik (but this is on H4).

mrtools

mtfmtfFaster it gets a new post, to correct the previous.

In the first place, sorry for the delay but I had one day with my little ...:..., of "laughter" was very tired and the internet was "fatal" when I saw the request.

So far I have not created a TEMPLATE.

Mrtools, otsfx, the indicator is what I asked in post 201 and 202 (where I asked to do an EA, these indicators, except: Elder impuls double, and Auto Fibo TradeZone (H4).

), The chart is:

Jurik bollinger bands stop mtf, Elder impuls double, and Auto Fibo TradeZone (H4).

Dynamic Double zone Kase stochastic smoothed (H4) and Dynamic Double zone complex on Jurik (but this is on H4).

mrtools

mr tools,

I've been interested in this manual system (post 201 & 202 of the same page) but I have no answer if you have make the EA?.

bebeshel:
mr tools, I've been interested in this manual system (post 201 & 202 of the same page) but I have no answer if you have make the EA?.

What about the Ea i just made for you your not interested in that any more? Are you even testing it?

mrtools

Mrtools,

I'm testing the EA (DDRsxRviCA), I have put rezultados end of each week on Saturdays, but I would like to try the other EA I asked (I saw him interested), which are in the post 201 and post 202 (image ), which pairs work best in manual trading, but as I have the EA, I can not compare them.

Reason: