Dynamic EAs - page 12

I do not know what is the better.

I am forward tresting 3c_DynaStochFibpivots for EURUSD and GBPUSD for M5 timeframe.

As you see from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179816 - there are a lot of the versions but I did not trade the next versions yet.

About timeframe and the settings: I am usually asking for the coder to provide it (MrTools for example). If he does not know so I am trying to find it by myself. But with those kinds of the EAs - coder camn suggest some preliminary timeframe and the settings just to start using it.

So, when I will come to the next versions - I will ask.

Same with Jurik TrendStrength EAs - there are 6 different versions if we can see from this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179816 - it is better to ask the coder first before doing some personal research about timeframe and the settings. I will do the same when I will start using next versions.

mrtools:
Trying to make this Ea a little more user friendly and reading some of my posts realize sometimes i don't explain the Ea very well so added this when you pull Ea up

"Special Settings";

"if Usefibpivotswfde=true,using 3rd candle,fibpivots,&fde";

"if Usefibpivotswsto=true,using 3rd candle,sto,fibpivots";

"if Usefibpivotswfdesto=true,using 3rd candle,fibs,sto,& fde";

"if Usejurikfdetrend=true,using jurik channel,3rd candle,fibpivots, fde,& stoch.";

Also on the settings if you don't want to use the fibpivots but want to see them then put showfibpivots=true.

And on the fibpivots you can adjust the pivot timeframe, I haven't tried this live since personally i prefer the default daily setting, but it works on back testing

Also added "AllowOnlyOneActiveTrade" if true this should limit the Ea to only open 1 trade per bar, found that if the Ea closed a trade on same bar, it opened the trade on, it would sometimes open another trade on that same bar.

What is the best version of the Third Candle Trend EA? This one? If yes, what pairs and TF is recommended?

newdigital:
I do not know what is the better.

I am forward tresting 3c_DynaStochFibpivots for EURUSD and GBPUSD for M5 timeframe.

As you see from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179816 - there are a lot of the versions but I did not trade the next versions yet.

About timeframe and the settings: I am usually asking for the coder to provide it (MrTools for example). If he does not know so I am trying to find it by myself. But with those kinds of the EAs - coder camn suggest some preliminary timeframe and the settings just to start using it.

So, when I will come to the next versions - I will ask.

Same with Jurik TrendStrength EAs - there are 6 different versions if we can see from this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179816 - it is better to ask the coder first before doing some personal research about timeframe and the settings. I will do the same when I will start using next versions.

Thank You

Could you also advise me about the Third Candle Trend EA?

Third Candle Trend EA?

I did not trade it yet.

mrtools:
Trying to make this Ea a little more user friendly and reading some of my posts realize sometimes i don't explain the Ea very well so added this when you pull Ea up

"Special Settings";

"if Usefibpivotswfde=true,using 3rd candle,fibpivots,&fde";

"if Usefibpivotswsto=true,using 3rd candle,sto,fibpivots";

"if Usefibpivotswfdesto=true,using 3rd candle,fibs,sto,& fde";

"if Usejurikfdetrend=true,using jurik channel,3rd candle,fibpivots, fde,& stoch.";

Also on the settings if you don't want to use the fibpivots but want to see them then put showfibpivots=true.

And on the fibpivots you can adjust the pivot timeframe, I haven't tried this live since personally i prefer the default daily setting, but it works on back testing

Also added "AllowOnlyOneActiveTrade" if true this should limit the Ea to only open 1 trade per bar, found that if the Ea closed a trade on same bar, it opened the trade on, it would sometimes open another trade on that same bar.

Hi,

what TF and pairs do you recommend for Third Candle Trend EA?

Thanks,

Daffi

daffi:
Hi,

what TF and pairs do you recommend for Third Candle Trend EA?

Thanks,

Daffi

I prefer M15 Timeframe and as for recommended pairs, all the majors, would reccomend using a tight setting on your trailing stop or your lock profit.

Project volty Dss Bressert news filter Ea

This Ea not 100% sure trailing is working correctly, changed out the ema trailing to Volty Stop Trailing, added TSD news filter, which also think it is working, but again not 100% sure, as have been having internet connection issues, so need a lot of help testing and feedback, positive or negative.

Trading signals for buy should be if blue dss current bar is greater than blue dss previous bar and current dss is between dotted green and solid green and previous dss is less than or equal to solid green channel line, sell is opposite.

Again since you addressed this Ea am answering here,double checked out the buy and sell signals, looks right but did notice that by default the dsstf is set to 30 ,this is the timeframe for DSS Bressert to give the Ea its signals so check this out if extern int dsstf =30 on the Ea this is the problem you are having since the chart you shown is for 1 hour timeframe. Now if you prefer to use it on i hour timeframe just change dsstf to 60, actually you can change the dsstf to whatever you choose,1,5,15,30,60,1440,weekly,monthly, timeframes.

mrtools

Thanks a lot,

Do you now what "number" we have for weekly and for montly "time frame" ?(for DAILY WE HAVE... 1440) ?

mrtools

I have seen that using different "Positions settings"; for project 1a, Project 2a, Project volty dss newsfilter - 1 :

Project 1a

extern string ____Positions = "Positions settings";

extern double TakeProfitPips = 5;

extern double StopLossPips = 50;

extern double CloseWhenProfit = 0;

extern double CloseWhenLoss = 0;

extern bool AllSymbolsForProfitAndLoss = false;

extern bool StopWhenClosedAllTrades = false;

Project 2a

extern string ____Positions = "Positions settings";

extern double TakeProfitPips = 1000;

extern double StopLossPips = 100;