Dynamic EAs - page 6

still a little tweaking

Trying to make this Ea a little more user friendly and reading some of my posts realize sometimes i don't explain the Ea very well so added this when you pull Ea up

"Special Settings";

"if Usefibpivotswfde=true,using 3rd candle,fibpivots,&fde";

"if Usefibpivotswsto=true,using 3rd candle,sto,fibpivots";

"if Usefibpivotswfdesto=true,using 3rd candle,fibs,sto,& fde";

"if Usejurikfdetrend=true,using jurik channel,3rd candle,fibpivots, fde,& stoch.";

Also on the settings if you don't want to use the fibpivots but want to see them then put showfibpivots=true.

And on the fibpivots you can adjust the pivot timeframe, I haven't tried this live since personally i prefer the default daily setting, but it works on back testing

Also added "AllowOnlyOneActiveTrade" if true this should limit the Ea to only open 1 trade per bar, found that if the Ea closed a trade on same bar, it opened the trade on, it would sometimes open another trade on that same bar.

Hi MrTools,

Thanks for this. Already running live on the 1.1tf version. Will test this and make the change once everything looks good.

Made one change to stop the EA in case the account balance drops below a certain amount so that I can sleep easy If anyone wants this mod just let me know.

I have also been trying to code an EA with the OMA MACD dynamic indicator, but having a hard time getting either the entry or the exit working right. My programming skills leaves a lot to be desired it seems.

mrtools:
Trying to make this Ea a little more user friendly and reading some of my posts realize sometimes i don't explain the Ea very well so added this when you pull Ea up

"Special Settings";

"if Usefibpivotswfde=true,using 3rd candle,fibpivots,&fde";

"if Usefibpivotswsto=true,using 3rd candle,sto,fibpivots";

"if Usefibpivotswfdesto=true,using 3rd candle,fibs,sto,& fde";

"if Usejurikfdetrend=true,using jurik channel,3rd candle,fibpivots, fde,& stoch.";

Also on the settings if you don't want to use the fibpivots but want to see them then put showfibpivots=true.

And on the fibpivots you can adjust the pivot timeframe, I haven't tried this live since personally i prefer the default daily setting, but it works on back testing

Also added "AllowOnlyOneActiveTrade" if true this should limit the Ea to only open 1 trade per bar, found that if the Ea closed a trade on same bar, it opened the trade on, it would sometimes open another trade on that same bar.

nazmul:
Hi MrTools,

Thanks for this. Already running live on the 1.1tf version. Will test this and make the change once everything looks good.

Made one change to stop the EA in case the account balance drops below a certain amount so that I can sleep easy If anyone wants this mod just let me know.

I have also been trying to code an EA with the OMA MACD dynamic indicator, but having a hard time getting either the entry or the exit working right. My programming skills leaves a lot to be desired it seems.

I'm interested in checking out your mod, alway interested in ways to make these Ea's safer, also if you still need any help with your Ea ,maybe i will be able to help, just let me know.

The AccountInfo Update v3 manages the trades in the account and needs to be attached to a chart, I usually stick it on a GY chart as that has the most movement. I implemented several functions and the key one I use it for is to stop trading, by updating file AccountInfo.txt, once the account looses an amount specified in StopTradeLossDiff.

The ThirdCandle Trend mod checks the file AccountInfo.txt, created by AccountInfo Update v3, to determine whether to trade or not to trade. I also implemented a very rudimentary trailing profit. I am sure this is an amateurish attempt and that there must be better ways of doing this.

If you have any suggestions on how we can do this better, please let me know.

Thanks.

mrtools:
I'm interested in checking out your mod, alway interested in ways to make these Ea's safer, also if you still need any help with your Ea ,maybe i will be able to help, just let me know.

Found a bug that closed all trades for that account. Fixed the bug to check for magic number and symbol before closing.

nazmul:
Found a bug that closed all trades for that account. Fixed the bug to check for magic number and symbol before closing.

Thanks for the mod Nazmul, will check it out

Regards

tools

3 candle w fibpivots

Results from last week using Fibpivots with third candle and fractal dimension, on M15 timeframe.

Files:

DoubleMacd+DssBressert+nlr+timefilter-1a EA.

H1 timeframe, IBFX broker.

It is visual statement for all the pairs traded all together (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPCHF and GBPJPY):

EURUSD only:

GBPUSD only:

For the statements by pairs - heck last post (always last) on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403

This EA attached to the RAS:

DyMacd+DdssBressert+filtered | Rent a Signal

===============

All the versions of the Dynamic EAs - see this post.

Original thread about all Dynamic EAs is here.

Dynamic DoubleMacd+DssBressert+nlr+timefilter-1a EA with all the files to be used: here.

FiboPivots Trend settings #2 statement.

It is the statement and images from Metatrader using this settings #2:

===============

3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA is on this page with full explanation about the system and the description concerning how to use it. This EA is using HiLow channel Jurik smooth and dynamic zone stochastic indicators from this page (those indicators should be placed in indicators sub-folder of Metatrader folder), and dynamicZone.dll file from this post (place it to experts/libraries sub-folder of Metatrader folder). Make sure that you downloaded the latest dll file from this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #1 is on this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #2 is on this post and this post.

Really very nice.

My live account has been doing very well with some settings I put in. But I will turn them off, except for one account doing shorts and the other long.

mrtools:
Results from last week using Fibpivots with third candle and fractal dimension, on M15 timeframe.
Reason: