Mandarine indicators modes - page 6

Updated Mandarine posted, changed out the non lag heiken to use now no tails jurik heiken, cleaned up the code, built the T3 basic in along with the jurik heiken , still need to work on the alerts, but slowly getting there Only extra things needed for this to work are the News files posted earlier the webget dll and the webget mgh.

And James just saw your post above not sure what was causing your errors have it on IBFX now and getting no errors so maybe this mod fixed those, didn;t have those problems with the older version on Alpari!

Files:

error

Hi, Mr Tools, i went to back test the latest version

and get this error message. I am unable to even open the EA in the tester.

I have loaded up previous versions and they at least allow me to open the EA. Error messgae below

tks

Peter

2010.11.01 14:52:14 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\AxisTrader1\experts\MandarineSystem_v2.8.ex4' on the ,

mrtools:
Updated Mandarine posted, changed out the non lag heiken to use now no tails jurik heiken, cleaned up the code, built the T3 basic in along with the jurik heiken , still need to work on the alerts, but slowly getting there Only extra things needed for this to work are the News files posted earlier the webget dll and the webget mgh. And James just saw your post above not sure what was causing your errors have it on IBFX now and getting no errors so maybe this mod fixed those, didn;t have those problems with the older version on Alpari!

HI Peter,

It's a indicator, goes in indicator folder, i use it for trading Mandarine manually! I'm testing it with the Auto Fib zone indicator in the picture, going to try and shade the resistance and support buy and sell zones this way think it will be a nice helpful add on

Files:

indicator

Mr Tools , tks, makes sense now.

Peter

Mr. Tools I really like this system. I can't wait too see where you go with it next. How did the Auto fib Zone Indicator work for you? Also do you mainly trade the 30m chart? If so why? I like how it's a all in one indicator. Saves allot of room.

ismael360:
Mr. Tools I really like this system. I can't wait too see where you go with it next. How did the Auto fib Zone Indicator work for you? Also do you mainly trade the 30m chart? If so why? I like how it's a all in one indicator. Saves allot of room.

Hi Ismael,

Glad you like the indicator, think its going to be a long work in progress but really like the auto fib zones but it takes 2 or 3 more buffers, so not sure yet how i will go about doing it, being that the current version is very close to max buffers..

About trading guess you could say i'm a boring trader mainly prefer higher timeframe charts especially Mandarine H1 timeframe on up, usually with the daily trend!

help

hi mrtool or newdigital.

i need ur help please tell me how to compile indicators and what does it means, im trying hard but failed.

Look at this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

(post #7).

Not sure which number was the last update, but this is slimmed down version now using Murray Math, the news calender,jma heiken ashi, and regular Mandarine. Will try and go over everything, about the Murray math has alerts for levels crossed, when a bar touches a murray level if it is up bar the candle will color for uptrend down bar down trend.It is mulitimeframe, you can adjust the amount of days back, for the levels, you can use baby lines (in between lines), long story short a lot of different settings to explore.

The news calender added last actual news result along with forecast result(hasn't been tested yet, but had a generic version working today), it takes a lot of room vertically but think its worth it for example you are in a buy with EurUsd you have upcoming news(by news alert) you check your chart while deciding to take profit or stay in, the forecast news is favorable towards Eur. may help you decide to stay with the trade for hopefully more profit.

The Jurik heiken ashi can be turned off or on, and made it tailess.

The mandarine signal using a better version of T3 built in, better alerts,signals,etc.can use 10 different type of arrows for your signals.The indicator still requires the webget mqh include file and webget dll library file and need dll's enabled or will get a very annoying every tick alert that dll's not enabled.

Files:

Another update still a bit slimmer with the new news filter now taking over for the other version added a currency strength meter. Now using regular Heiken Ashi, still with Murray Math, just about everything can be switched off or on.

ps) you who downloaded Mandarine there was a coding error in showing the Mandarine arrows please try this version.

Reason: