Elite indicators :) - page 297

mladen:
Here you go Some description : you can choose which levels you want to display with PivotLeveloption. Level 1 shows Pivot, S1 and R1. Level 2 shows Pivor,S1,S2,R1 and R2. Level 3 shows Pivot, S1,S2,S3,R1,R2 and R3. The outer levels are set as -1 (the "outest" support) and 1 (for "outests" resistance) When compared to a regular pivot it looks like this
The rest of the levels and the price are calculated relative to those bounding levels Also, you can use any time frame (so it is not limited to time frames you need) and you can place multiple oscillators on chart as long as you provide unique identifier in the PivotIdentifieroption (then you can get setups like this)
The price you want to monitor is set by the PivotPriceoption. Shift is done by shifting hours (if required)

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen,

maybe I'm not understanding how this oscillator works, but I was wondering why the lines R3, R1, S1 and S3 didn't change their values like R2, S2 and Pivot lines do?

Thanks a lot in advance if you have time to reply.

Regards

brax64

Hi mladen,

Thanks for your clear explanation; never thought to be a teacher?

You`ll be very successful !!!

My deep appreciation

brax64

mladen:
brax64

It works at the following manner :

Outer lines are taken as "basic" values. So if the level is 1 outer lines are S1 and R2, and so on...

Difference between outer lines is calculated (it is the range that outer pivot lines "cover") and the new oscillator outer lines are assigned values of +1 and -1

All the other values are calculated as the (simplified here since adaption to +1 -1 range is skipped here) :

(line - lowest line) / range
or without range
(line - lowest line) / (highest line - lowest line)
(as you see it is almost like stochastic but without seeking for highest and lowest since we already know those from pivot lines calculation, the formula from above will give values in the range of 0 to +1) adaptation to -1 to +1 can be seen in the indicator itself (for the sake of simplicity I did not show that here))
You will see that it depends on the levels you want to display, what lines are changing values. Remember that all those are "relative values" (relative to the range) and that is why price has those jumps at the beginning of every new period.

regards

Mladen

brax64

It works at the following manner :
Outer lines are taken as "basic" values. So if the level is 1 outer lines are S1 and R1, and so on...

Difference between outer lines is calculated (it is the range that outer pivot lines "cover") and the new oscillator outer lines are assigned values of +1 and -1

All the other values are calculated as the (simplified here since adaption to +1 -1 range is skipped here) :
(line - lowest line) / range
or without range
(line - lowest line) / (highest line - lowest line)
(as you see it is almost like stochastic but without seeking for highest and lowest since we already know those from pivot lines calculation, the formula from above will give values in the range of 0 to +1) adaptation to -1 to +1 can be seen in the indicator itself (for the sake of simplicity I did not show that here))
You will see that it depends on the levels you want to display, what lines are changing values. Remember that all those are "relative values" (relative to the range) and that is why price has those jumps at the beginning of every new period.

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hi Mladen,

maybe I'm not understanding how this oscillator works, but I was wondering why the lines R3, R1, S1 and S3 didn't change their values like R2, S2 and Pivot lines do?

Thanks a lot in advance if you have time to reply.

Regards

brax64

Indicator

Gentlmen,

Somebody know something about this indicator(imagine attached)?

If not,there is somebody who can build somethink like this?

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch my post

Dan

t3 cci band divergence

Don't think this has been posted, T3 cci divergence bands, the bands are volatility type bands.

can i get a ADX smoothed

Mladen, can you add your smoothing algorithm to this indicator, please.

Woov , good one Tools, thanks for sharing.

Hi Dansmol. I used this one before. It's made by Handover from FF. you can find it and instructions, and a whole thread of how to use it here Recent Strength indicator @ Forex Factory

I have tried others (theres a few all over), but I prefered this one becuase it gives you a starting point and a destination point to compare the strengths of the different currencies. Bad thing is it uses much cpu power.

Ismael

Here you go As usual, if you want the smoothing off, set the SmoothLengthto <= 1 (default in this version, so you have to change it in order to get the smoothing)

regards

Mladen

ismael360:
Mladen, can you add your smoothing algorithm to this indicator, please.

Great Mladen. Thank you very much.

Reason: