Mandarine EAs mods - page 47

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, USDCAD.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

GBPCHF:

USDCAD:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Next account.

Mardarine martingale on separated account (Alpari), GBPCHF, initial deposit 1,500.

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Mandarine Martingale

First of all, I would like to thank you for your kind effort.

I am using Mandarine Martingale for three months now with its basic setup in three different account on of them is demo with a balance of 67,000 it reach in the middle of last month 164,000 $ using one lot and all the pairs.

Last 2 weeks it reach 3,000 $ after several trades close because of the margin, all of this was happened because of the JPY drop last 2 weeks.

I am new t this and I want to ask is there any setting or version that i might use to avoid something like that in the future.

Thanks,

Hatem

Hi htawfik,

It is not settings only.

It is necessary to trade profitable pairs only, with 0.01 min lot size.

Just look at my previous post with some good example: I am trading one version of EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page11 with default settings for GBPCHF only with 1,500 initial deposit. Started from the the middle of December last year:

Files:
gbpchf_3.gif  35 kb
gbpchf_1.gif  44 kb
gbpchf_2.gif  19 kb

The other example - post #462.

Profitable pairs are GBPCHF and USDCAD.

Traded since August 2010

Max lot size for GBPCHF since August 2010 was 1,19; since December last year - 0.05 (see my previous post). So, if you will use this EA with GBPCHF for the long time - you should expect lot size 1.19 as a max. USDCAD is more risky but anyway - profitable too.

Besides, I am trading just 2 versions of this EA only: mertingale version (it is not latest martingale version) and non-martingale version (it is not the latest non-martingale version too). But there are a lot of the versions incl latest versions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088

For non-martingale version - the profitable pairs are GBPUSD and some more.

htawfik:
First of all, I would like to thank you for your kind effort.

I am using Mandarine Martingale for three months now with its basic setup in three different account on of them is demo with a balance of 67,000 it reach in the middle of last month 164,000 $ using one lot and all the pairs.

Last 2 weeks it reach 3,000 $ after several trades close because of the margin, all of this was happened because of the JPY drop last 2 weeks.

I am new t this and I want to ask is there any setting or version that i might use to avoid something like that in the future.

Thanks,

Hatem

Hi Hatem,

What Newdigital said very true also if i may add in your external parameters you have these settings, where you can choose percent drawdown of you account or maximum dollar amount drawdown.

extern string s09 = "--DRAWDOWN CONTROL TOOL--";

extern string DDC1 = "Max DD in money allowed?";

extern bool MaxDDControl = true;

extern double MaxAllowedDD = -400.0;

extern string DDC2 = "Max DD in percentage allowed?";

extern bool MaxPercentDDControl = false;

extern double MaxAllowedPercentDD = -30.0;

extern string s10 = "--DRAWDOWN REPORTING==";

extern bool ShowDDinfoOnChart = true;

Thanks Newdidgital for your quick response.

Would you please inform me what are the profitable pairs? and what are the risky one?

Also, i want your opinion about using hedge, by the way I tried it but it doesn't work.

It will be grateful if you if you tell me which file of EA to use in your opinion.

Many thanks

mrtools:
Hi Hatem,

What Newdigital said very true also if i may add in your external parameters you have these settings, where you can choose percent drawdown of you account or maximum dollar amount drawdown.

extern string s09 = "--DRAWDOWN CONTROL TOOL--";

extern string DDC1 = "Max DD in money allowed?";

extern bool MaxDDControl = true;

extern double MaxAllowedDD = -400.0;

extern string DDC2 = "Max DD in percentage allowed?";

extern bool MaxPercentDDControl = false;

extern double MaxAllowedPercentDD = -30.0;

extern string s10 = "--DRAWDOWN REPORTING==";

extern bool ShowDDinfoOnChart = true;

Thanks Mrtools,

Do you mean i should update the code with this script? this what i understood, am I right? I am a programmer but on PL/SQl .

Thanks

htawfik:
Thanks Newdidgital for your quick response.

Would you please inform me what are the profitable pairs? and what are the risky one?

Also, i want your opinion about using hedge, by the way I tried it but it doesn't work.

It will be grateful if you if you tell me which file of EA to use in your opinion.

Many thanks

I am reporting about profitable pairs (see all my statements here and my last posts). And I am making the statements on Friday evening finishing by Sunday so I will upload the statements + visual statements for profitable pairs.

By the way - I am trrading 2 versions only: martingale and same non-martingale versions. But there are a lot of the versions ...

About profitable pairs - read my previous post.

htawfik:
Thanks Mrtools,

Do you mean i should update the code with this script? this what i understood, am I right? I am a programmer but on PL/SQl .

Thanks

No, it was the settings/input in EA. It was already coded. Open EA in MetaEditor (or click on "lucky face" on the chart if EA is already attached to the chart) and input window will be opened, scroll it down and you will see this drawdown settings.

So, use drawdown control = true with your estimated max drawdown in dollars. It means that all trades should be closed if max drawdown is more than yours in this input.

By the way - I did not try it ...

Reason: