Parapips signal 31196

Hello,

Here is my signal Parapips 31196.

I won the 3rd place at the last activtrades context using this strategy.

I already made about 500 pips in 5 days.

Some Drawdown occurred due to the recent shake in the Euroland, but we made it through successfully.

Any questions ?

Parapips

Max Lot size 50.00

Min Lot size 0.10

Your Min to Max lot size ratio is 500. If I set lot multiplier to 0.1, then my min. lot size is 0.01 and max will be 5 lots. So your system is good for accounts with $50,000 balance or better even more.

Some drawdown? Your drawdown was nearly -$145,000.

Are you not risking too much? I think anyone can trade like that, throwing around 50 lots here and there...

Hello Deviator,

Thanks for your interest.

I am working with several EAs. I had set some of them a very low amount of lots because I was testing them. The high-lots correspond to my EAs for which I have no doubt that they will do their job (with a DD below 25). I have now removed the low-lots and I only run the large lots, ie between 30 and 50. You can adjust you multiplier accordingly. I suggest 0.01 on an account of 3-5000$ is reasonable.

Unfortunately I did open my signal during the week of the crisis in Greece, when the euro felt a few hundred pips. I traded manually, in the same way I did to get the 3rd position at the last Activtrades contest. This created the DD, but as you see, I managed to get back on track without losing a cent.

I assure that I am not throwing lots here and there, there is a strategy, which ensures a final success. Look at my number of lost trades: 8 versus 78 won. Can you do better ?

I invite you to follow my signal further. I run my live account with it.

pkahlem:
Hello Deviator,

Thanks for your interest.

I am working with several EAs. I had set some of them a very low amount of lots because I was testing them. The high-lots correspond to my EAs for which I have no doubt that they will do their job (with a DD below 25). I have now removed the low-lots and I only run the large lots, ie between 30 and 50. You can adjust you multiplier accordingly. I suggest 0.01 on an account of 3-5000$ is reasonable.

Unfortunately I did open my signal during the week of the crisis in Greece, when the euro felt a few hundred pips. I traded manually, in the same way I did to get the 3rd position at the last Activtrades contest. This created the DD, but as you see, I managed to get back on track without losing a cent.

I assure that I am not throwing lots here and there, there is a strategy, which ensures a final success. Look at my number of lost trades: 8 versus 78 won. Can you do better ?

I invite you to follow my signal further. I run my live account with it.

No, I can't do better. However, if your history is less than 90 days then your results do not impress me yet.

I am looking for signal provider here at RAS (I am a seller but I would not mind to subscribe to someone's system) but if there is any good seller then he is greedy and asks $100 - $200+ subscription. I can do 10 - 20% per month consistently and I did not find anyone averaging better for reasonable subscription fee (less than $100 per month).

I kept the price at the minimum possible allowed by RAS as I rather aim at having many customers paying less than a few paying a lot.

My EAs ensure ca. 20% and I can do better when I trade manually with my indicators, which is not everyday.

With such a return rate, the price of the registration fee is covered monthly using an account of at least 1000$.

Reason: