Various - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Piters2012:
Can you post Gann HiLO activator for RENKO charts .. please ?? Thnks

Hi Piters, the Gann HiLo i posted works very well on Range bar charts, getting very early and entries and timely exits! This chart shows it on M13 with 6 pip Range bar chart with Gann HiLo!

Files:
Doske
Doske  
mrtools:
Hi Piters, the Gann HiLo i posted works very well on Range bar charts, getting very early and entries and timely exits! This chart shows it on M13 with 6 pip Range bar chart with Gann HiLo!

Thnks mrtools,

BTW can you post a link for Range bar chart you are using ? Are you using an Indicator or EA ?

Thnk you again

P

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Piters2012:
Thnks mrtools,

BTW can you post a link for Range bar chart you are using ? Are you using an Indicator or EA ?

Thnk you again

P

Sure not affiliated with them, and usually not very impressed by too many commercial offerings but got mine from here RangeBars plugin script for MT4 and reasonable to me $30 had them for a couple weeks and am happy with them can either be used as script,Ea,or indicator.Dem now i'm sounding like salesman!

Doske
Doske  
mrtools:
Sure not affiliated with them, and usually not very impressed by too many commercial offerings but got mine from here RangeBars plugin script for MT4 and reasonable to me $30 had them for a couple weeks and am happy with them can either be used as script,Ea,or indicator.Dem now i'm sounding like salesman!

LOL,, (rofl) thanks mate..

I'll give it a try

cheers

fluffy_ferret
fluffy_ferret  

Can someone explain how to use iPolyCycle when trading please?

MrM
MrM  
fluffy_ferret:
Can someone explain how to use iPolyCycle when trading please?

the goal is to find a good adaptive look-back window (the number of periods to use on other indicators, like momentum, rsi, macd, ...)

Set the type to 4 and you will see the period and halfperiod (for macd)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Just a short addition to this answer : working on extraction of only periods calculation into a function so we can use them in any adaptive indicators

MrM:
the goal is to find a good adaptive look-back window (the number of periods to use on other indicators, like momentum, rsi, macd, ...) Set the type to 4 and you will see the period and halfperiod (for macd)
fluffy_ferret
fluffy_ferret  

Sorry guys i don't get it

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
mrtools:
Using Mladen's double smooth jurik made a double smooth jurik BrainTrend also changed out regular stoch and changed it to Stochastic zerolagMacd(needs to be in expert/indicator folder). Also in the rar file is a dmx using double smooth jurik, is quite a difference from regular dmx IMHO.

Yes, it works: +28 pips for now

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page2

Where to exit - it is the problem as this Double Stoch signal line is not fast for exit (in case of exit on crossing 2 lines of Double Stoch).

or just make +30 as a maximum take profit level and forget about

Files:
bebeshel
bebeshel  

"tpl"

Newdigital ma you talk to.. Mrtools ,..about this ..

I tried to find the indicator "Bumasoft aspectarian" ,... but not had luck you could create a "TPL" with what is in the picture?

Thanks

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register