Various - page 64

mrtools:
Morro, was using Ha smoothed offline.

thank you mrtools

This is a bunch of envelope using fib numbers for their inner,mid,and outer deviations. The indicator is mtf with divergence on the price(white line), there are arrows and alerts when the blue dashed line crosses the white line.

fib_envelopes__alerts__divergence.mq4

mrtools:
This is a bunch of envelope using fib numbers for their inner,mid,and outer deviations. The indicator is mtf with divergence on the price(white line), there are arrows and alerts when the blue dashed line crosses the white line.

fib_envelopes__alerts__divergence.mq4

Are there alert for when the white line. Penetrates the first fib lines as well , either up or down ?

timmyhanke:
Are there alert for when the white line. Penetrates the first fib lines as well , either up or down ?

No there isn't.

mrtools:
No there isn't.

Can that be managed , just the first fib lines ? :-)

timmyhanke:
Can that be managed , just the first fib lines ? :-)

Timmhanke, added alerts for when price crosses the inner envelopes(the first fib lines)

fib_envelopes__alerts__divergence_2.mq4

mrtools:

Timmhanke, added alerts for when price crosses the inner envelopes(the first fib lines)

fib_envelopes__alerts__divergence_2.mq4

Is the fib line alerts as it should?

Because if the market hits the upper line and fast goes down to the lower again i get a upper band alert and it dosnt alert again that it has gone down to the lower bane again.

So basicly it dosnt alert as other band\channel and envelope indicator does,because they always alert as they should with alert on current set to true.

I want this indicator to work because it looks very nice ,and would work like a dream if it alerted as it should :-)

timmyhanke:

Is the fib line alerts as it should?

Because if the market hits the upper line and fast goes down to the lower again i get a upper band alert and it dosnt alert again that it has gone down to the lower bane again.

So basicly it dosnt alert as other band\channel and envelope indicator does,because they always alert as they should with alert on current set to true.

I want this indicator to work because it looks very nice ,and would work like a dream if it alerted as it should :-)

Timmyhanke, try this one, if it's not working how you want will keep trying.

fib_envelopes__alerts__divergence_2.01.mq4

mrtools:

Timmyhanke, try this one, if it's not working how you want will keep trying.

fib_envelopes__alerts__divergence_2.01.mq4

Thank you , will test it on monday ! because that the price line didnt alert at is should i tested to have the price line on open price so its stuck until a bar is finished and let the bands move around and follow the trend and that worked better , that resulted in 200 pips in 30 minutes !

From the bottom of my heart i want to thank you !

/ Timmy Hanke

timmyhanke:

Thank you , will test it on monday ! because that the price line didnt alert at is should i tested to have the price line on open price so its stuck until a bar is finished and let the bands move around and follow the trend and that worked better , that resulted in 200 pips in 30 minutes ! From the bottom of my heart i want to thank you !

/ Timmy Hanke

The indicator still dosnt work as i want it to , just backtested it on a very slow speed and saw how the whole fibo band adjust them selfs after the bar is closed. So maybe thats why it dosnt alert as it should ..

First 5 hours or so it looses as it should , i call it loosing with style but then after all seemed fine and i got a fairly bit pips won all changed .

But thanks for the help !

Can you add email alerts to this indicator ? , it only has push notifications and when i am at work and trade the same time its to hard to see the alerts and enter a trade in the same app , better to multitask with my email

Files:
Reason: