Various - page 26

Had a rather interesting case with tick data indicator today ...

Some brokers are using symbols names extended to the maximum that metarader 4 supports - 11 characters (actual limit is 12 characters, but due to the way how the symbol names are displayed in the chart name it is 11 characters). Version 1.04 will not work on such symbols (symbols like "EURUSDmicro" for example)

This is the version that solves that issue too and will work on such symbols too

Files:

Hello mates,

I would like know about renko bar history. With the code to generate offline chart renko bars, I spend a lot of time. If I have two instances of the same MT4 (with the same broker..) I have to get opened both for load the chart. For that reason, I would know if there is a way to copy this data (at least, for security to avoid lose this renko bars).

If there is a way, the second step is know if someone have history of.

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello mates,

I would like know about renko bar history. With the code to generate offline chart renko bars, I spend a lot of time. If I have two instances of the same MT4 (with the same broker..) I have to get opened both for load the chart. For that reason, I would know if there is a way to copy this data (at least, for security to avoid lose this renko bars).

If there is a way, the second step is know if someone have history of.

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo

As far as I know there is no such thing. Also, there is no such thing as a history of renko (since it depends on the starting time and the step size that is used for generating renko bars there is practically infinite number of combinations of possible renko history files)

mladen:
Here are two indicators : one has an addition of UseFilteredPrice in options since the previous indicator never used rainbow weighted moving average in calculation. Now if you set the UseFilteredPrice to false it works as before, and if you set it to true, then the indicator uses rwma in calculation instead of the ""raw" price. Second one has all that + it uses rsi t3 instead of rsx calculation.

As an example 1 hour rsi t3 version (upper) and version "2" lower both with rwma filtering turned on

Updated version that calculates rsx (updated with variable length momentum addition for rsx calculation and variable levels - colors are now on level up or level down crosses - gray is neutral color)

Alerta indicator KDJ

Good afternoon everyone:

Excuse my English please.

I can say that I mean the alert figure to compile this indicator.

Is important.

You can correct.

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

Files:
kdj.png  92 kb
alerta_kdj.png  125 kb
kdj.ex4  6 kb
kdj.mq4  5 kb

Hermo:
Good afternoon everyone:

Excuse my English please.

I can say that I mean the alert figure to compile this indicator.

Is important.

You can correct.

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

Hermo

if (i/2)

should be equivalent to

if (i/2!=0)

Replace it and it will compile OK (but I do not see what is that control there for - what is its purpose, except that it should assign a value of 50 after that line to a buffer to all bars except the current one)

mladen:
Hermo

if (i/2)

should be equivalent to

if (i/2!=0)

Replace it and it will compile OK (but I do not see what is that control there for - what is its purpose, except that it should assign a value of 50 after that line to a buffer to all bars except the current one)

Good afternoon.

Sorry for my English.

Perfect malden.

Fixed bug.

I do not understand the second part of your comment.

Attachment link which contains the indicator.

You can find help on the link.

Modified Indicator KDJ and KDJ Automated Trading System - MQL4 代码基地

Thank you very much for the help.

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good afternoon.

Sorry for my English.

Perfect malden.

Fixed bug.

I do not understand the second part of your comment.

Attachment link which contains the indicator.

You can find help on the link.

Modified Indicator KDJ and KDJ Automated Trading System - MQL4 代码基地

Thank you very much for the help.

Hermo.

Hermo

The second part of the comment relates to the fact that after that condition RsvBuffer is assigned value 50 if "i" is not == 0, and a few lines later that same 0th (current bar) element is assigned value 50 regardless of the value of "i". Either the coder overlooked it or it is an error, but that line can be simply deleted, and nothing at all will be changed as far as calculated values are concerned

Tick data

This tick data is a version that will work with the newest metatrader. It might be premature, but I am posting it here simply as a proof to people that it will not be too difficult to create offline charts using the new metatrader 4 and that offline charts like renko, range,this tick data and similar will still be usable in the new metatrader 4

As a reminder : it is completely the same to which time frame you attach the chart to. It will continue working even if you change time frames. It will stop generating tick data for the desired symbol only if the symbol is changed

PS: it will not work on the current buil 509 of metatrader 4. For that you have to use version 1.05

Files:

This is a version of tick data that solves a couple of offline charts problems :
it updates multiple offline charts at the same time

it properly updates all the internal values of all the attached offline charts (IndicatorCounted() for example)

it allows correct EA running on each and every offline chart (no limit how many offline charts of the same symbol and "time frame" are opened at the same time)

PS: this version is for build 509 of metatrader 4. Due to different data format and due to some bugs in the new metatrader 4 (build 574 at a moment) it will not work on new metatrader 4

Files:
Reason: