Supporting hedging MT5 - page 14

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
MQs have gone so far as to send SPAMs to phone terminals, like "switch to MT5". Apparently, the promotion is not going well at all...
Smart on android, stand mobile mt4/5, haven't received anything like this. Are you lying or joking?

Vladimir Kazakov:

The commission has been removed from the tester. Completely ))

Well, at least that's the way it is. You just have to consider that the real costs will be higher.

Thank you. (chuckles) It does make it easier to calculate.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Smart on android, stand mobile mt4/5, never received anything like this. Are you lying or joking?

Neither. Maybe they haven't gotten to all of them yet.

I got 3 messages at once.

There is a sensible suggestion. In mt5 organise the aggregation of orders of the same type to choose from. This feature is available in jforex from dukascopy. Who is in favour? I use the kostvl indicator for mt4 to monitor the aggregate position in order to partially lock

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Smart on android, stand mobile MT4/5, never got anything like this. Are you lying or joking?

Here's another one:

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Here's another one:

Yeah, I take that back, I really didn't get it. And have you turned off the website in Profile-Settings-Notifications to show all the rubbish from the site in push notifications? I only left personal messages, articles and freelance. That's probably why I don't get any ads.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yeah, I take that back, I really didn't get any. Have you turned off the site in Profile Settings Notifications to show all the rubbish from the site in push notifications? I only left personal messages, articles and freelance. That's probably why I don't get any ads.
There's only replies to my posts and messages, nothing extra.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Only replies to my posts and messages, nothing extra.
Also came yesterday. I looked and wondered who to reply to, that yes, I have known for a long time. Decided to just tell the phone: yes, I know. They have not come back yet. Maybe they heard?

Yesterday we decided to remind our users about MT5 with hedging - as many of them don't read the forum at all.

Unfortunately, something went wrong at the time of the newsletter and some Android clients started getting push messages in a loop.

Our developers are dealing with this bug, it shouldn't happen again.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you tell me the name of the A...ri demo server where the quotes are like on their ECN accounts?

Maybe someone knows a demo five, where the spreads are the best. I look at myfxbook, there is no such information there.

Reason: