THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 14

langdonb:
Did anyone get these trades? I have not gotten one of them. Mt4 open and running on VPS...these is B.S....RAS does not answer questions. How does one get a refund for no service?

Langdonb

Yes I had all the trades. I don't use VPS, I run 4 notebooks on my super fast cable connection, I also run 5 other instances of this Cable EA on 5 different setups as testing, they all had all the trades. Different brokers.

So the issue is not with RAS it is either your setup being incorrect or your VPS service is blocking the signals.

In any case you are lucky you did not have all the trades, because overall it would have been a loss.

Frank

nubika:
Langdonb

Yes I had all the trades. I don't use VPS, I run 4 notebooks on my super fast cable connection, I also run 5 other instances of this Cable EA on 5 different setups as testing, they all had all the trades. Different brokers.

So the issue is not with RAS it is either your setup being incorrect or your VPS service is blocking the signals.

In any case you are lucky you did not have all the trades, because overall it would have been a loss.

Frank

Frank,

Thanks...can you send me a screen shot of how your ea is set up? I have gone through this with RAS and thought I had it correct. Don't know why the VPS might be blocking, no reason for that. When I was at home, I had it running on laptop direct, no vps, but still only got one signal out of three that were sent on that day....

I will be puting this one on the ice for a while.

Too many bad trades lately. Lost 10% of my LIVE account in 2 weeks.

Lot sizes are way too high and too many for a small account. You really need to have at least 10K account to trade this on 1 on 1 ratio.

I already cut back my copy to 0.5 first and then to 0,2 to limit the losses if they happen.

Also SL is way too close. If you noticed in the last 4-5 days 2 of the large losses including the one today could have been prevented with just 10 more pips in the SL. As soon as the orders hit SL the trades turned and bounced.

So instead of losses we could have had winners.

As my luck as soon as I am out it will start winning again.

But this is life.

Well, back to manual trading.

Frank

I have buyer_open_old_trades = true.

It is something ... for example:

vendor opened buy at 1.3290 (for example) some time ago but you do not have this trade (for some reason - it was missing). But when the price came to 1.3290 and if this trade is still open for vendor - so your RAS will open this "old" trade.

I have it to true as I never had any problem with it conerning this signal and so on.

Besides, there are some kind of protection was made for RAS in 2.08 version: if the vendors (any vendor) will change the account with open trades (to hide the losses for example) so his signal will be turned to inactive automatically, and we all will see it

But as I know - the vendor of this signal never did it so I set to use buyer_open_old_trades = true.

Because, in any case - if he will change account - we will see it (but he never did it and we never had problem with this signal) so I am using buyer_open_old_trades= true with no problem.

Of course, if we are not sure about the vendor so it is better to set buyer_open_old_trades to false.

As to stp so it is very easy to know: the broker/account is stp or not. Try to open the trade placing stop loss/take profit value on the same time. If not possible (it is IBFX) - so your account is stp:

Because in 'normal' broker - we can open the trade placing sl/tp on the same time/action. But in stp - we should open trade first and only after that - modify this trade to place sl and/or tp - and it is the main difference between 'normal' brokers and stp brokers.

If stp to true in RAS EA so whatever vendor is trading - on our (buyers' metatrader) - we will see the following: trade will be opened and after that this trade will be modify for stop loss and/or take profit.

So, stp case: sl and/or tp should be placed on 2 steps.

That's all differences for that

Time to jump in ?

I discovered a flaw in the system it uses.

To close the orders he does so by increasing the partial closure of profit in pips.

And the losses it makes complete closure of the lot by reducing the losses.

Summarizing.

Profit: 50 pips

0.1 = 0.01 +0.01 +0.01 +0.01 ....

it multiplies by 10 x = 500 pips

Loss: - 50 pips

0.1 = 0.1

this makes him a unique loss. = -50 pips

>>>> YOU DONT WIN... BUT...THECABLE WIN 450 PIPS.... <<<<

i DON'T BELIEVE THAT....

WHY HE DON'T CLOSE YOUR LOSSE AT PARTIAL LOT....???

CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU WILL CHOOSE. SOMETIMES THE BEST SIGNS ARE NOT THE FIRST PAGE ....

carefull

Rafa,

This is correct, but the reporting mentions both PIPS and $.

Last week Profit 1,989 pips

-689.70 USD

Thank you for highlighting why a system that won last week 2000 pips still manages to lose 689,70$

The chart is in $, so no panic !

ufffff

With a bit of hindsight ...

It was NOT a good moment to jump in. (what I thanks God also not did)

R i p

My last post to this flying start EA.

In the last 30 days "the Cable" went the way of all mortals !!!

Reason: