Stcm strategy is the best solutuion for conservative traders - page 4

Hi

I have been using the signal for a couple of weeks, overall my account is up slightly but the signals don't seem to be quite as profitable as the results you're achieving due to requotes etc.. I am using Alpari UK so thanks for a profitable service but is there anything I can do to ensure closing following of the signals?

important Announcement

Dear subscribersAnd visitors,

with pleasure i announce that upon your request a clone for STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal , has just been created and everyone can evaluate my strategy in complete and unbiased transparency ,so you can make up your mind and be very satisfied that my strategy is the best solution for conservative Traders.

Best Regards,

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Hi,

I'm glad to say despite requotes and lagging with RAS my account is up with your signal. I've just sent you a PM (Private Message) look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Lee

Dear Lee,

i'm so glad that your equity curve is heading upwards smoothly and steadily because of my strategy STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal.

the conservative style which is emplyed by my strategy is the best solution for any Trader or investor who looking for a safe and profitable approach to forex which is considered the most complicated financial Markets across the globe.

thank you for the private message and i sent you back a private message please read it carefully .

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Hi FXGLOBALCAPITAL,

This week have been another gained week for me, thank you for your great work.

I really like your signals more and more now, I already recommended STCM to my close friends and relatives.

so impressive news

amsads:
Hi FXGLOBALCAPITAL,

This week have been another gained week for me, thank you for your great work.

I really like your signals more and more now, I already recommended STCM to my close friends and relatives.

DEAR AMSADS ,

really you impressed me ,your performance is better now with my signal STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal , and i'm sure your equity curve is heading up steadily ,and the drawdown level is controlled by my strategy.

so, i'm watching the Markets and waiting for the best Trades and signals to hunt .

thank you for informing me about your trading performance

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

wish you happy trading

Dear STCM STRATEGY 's subscribers,

this week is another profitable week STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal locked in good profits with a conservative style .

i have a question for all my subscribers and i wish you answer it in order to improve my signal the question is:

are the stop loss orders i place when i give you my signal invisible or visible in your Brokers platform can you see them?

please all my subscribers report any notice or problem you may have about my signal ,i'll be always helpful.

i wish you the best trading .

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

I have been using the signal for a few weeks and it is in profit and providing consistent, robust profits with minimal drawdown, this is more important to me than unsustainable returns that can't last - so keep up the good work... I would recommend the signal based on my experience.

To answer your question in the last post I think some of my trades have been showing invisible SL and others with a fixed SL, will confim.

Anyway I have tried a few RAS signals but I think as trading is such an emotional thing low drawdown is important and that's what this signal provides. I look forward to continuing working with you.

Lee

leeb:
I have been using the signal for a few weeks and it is in profit and providing consistent, robust profits with minimal drawdown, this is more important to me than unsustainable returns that can't last - so keep up the good work... I would recommend the signal based on my experience.

To answer your question in the last post I think some of my trades have been showing invisible SL and others with a fixed SL, will confim.

Anyway I have tried a few RAS signals but I think as trading is such an emotional thing low drawdown is important and that's what this signal provides. I look forward to continuing working with you.

Lee

Dear Lee,

what a wonderful news about your performance,be sure that i will keep up the best signals ,so we can achieve a good annual return with minimal drawdown.

ttp://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/21887 is a real and sophisticated strategy aiming for a smooth growth for equity .

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPTAL

Reason: