Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 128

mntiwana:

Hi Moderators

is there any chance to more upgrade "dz_behgozin_strength_finder_2" with latest averages at all 2 places where it is using "EMA period" and "LWMA period" . i dont know if it is possible code wise or not,but all in all you knows better.

regards

mntiwana

Try out this version

mladen:
It is posted at this same thread

mladen,

Thank you very much for the info and so sorry I didn't realize that it was the indicator labeled RSI version set to RSX input. But it doesn't show up on chart even when dll is checked for allow dll import. Is there a specific dll for this indicator that I need, or is the original May 2014 version dynamic zone dll ok from 1st post on page 1 which I have installed?

Thanks once again and sorry for my ineptitude.

traderdp

David

traderdp:

mladen,

Thank you very much for the info and so sorry I didn't realize that it was the indicator labeled RSI version set to RSX input. But it doesn't show up on chart even when dll is checked for allow dll import. Is there a specific dll for this indicator that I need?

Thanks once again and sorry for my ineptitude.

traderdp

David

Hi traderdp

here are indicators ( Dynamic zones rsi accumulated 2_4 alerts , Averages ribbon 2_6 ) and template in zip folder.plz be care this is not and never some thing final or perfect,just an idea and experiment.

mntiwana:

Hi traderdp

here are indicators ( Dynamic zones rsi accumulated 2_4 alerts , Averages ribbon 2_6 ) and template in zip folder.plz be care this is not and never some thing final or perfect,just an idea and experiment.

mntiwana or mladen,

thanks so much for the terrific reply. I set it up and clicked on the template, but the rsi accumulated indi did not show up even though dll is checked for allow dll import. Is there a specific dll for this indicator that I need?

is it sufficient that I have installed the original May 2014 version dynamic zone dll  from 1st post on page 1 ?

thanks so much traderdp

David

traderdp:

mntiwana or mladen,

thanks so much for the terrific reply. I set it up and clicked on the template, but the rsi accumulated indi did not show up even though dll is checked for allow dll import. Is there a specific dll for this indicator that I need?

is it sufficient that I have installed the original May 2014 version dynamic zone dll  from 1st post on page 1 ?

thanks so much traderdp

David

David

plz be care in future,dont and never write my name in first.

the dll i am using and is working properly,is here in zip folder,if it still not work with you then there is some thing wrong with your indicator name,terminal or window,but moderators can better guide you.

regards

Files:
DLL.zip  30 kb

mntiwana:

David

plz be care in future,dont and never write my name in first.

the dll i am using and is working properly,is here in zip folder,if it still not work with you then there is some thing wrong with your indicator name,terminal or window,but moderators can better guide you.

regards

It works for me

Hi Dear Trader Please Add Dynamic Zone For PVT, Thanks For Your Help
Files:
PVT.mq4  4 kb

green-dude:
Hi Dear Trader Please Add Dynamic Zone For PVT, Thanks For Your Help

First this one (somewhat cleaned up code, made user friendly and some additional options)

mladen:

First this one (somewhat cleaned up code, made user friendly and some additional options)

Dear mladen

Thanks for your help. it's very interesting PVT with HA

green-dude:

Dear mladen

Thanks for your help. it's very interesting PVT with HA

And here is the version with dynamic zones (and some more options)

Reason: