Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 121

Added dynamic zones to adaptive (vhf) rsx digital Kahler - prices + lines + alerts.

dz_adaptive_vhf_rsx_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines__alerts.mq4

mladen:
Some more fooling around - was curious what will the price smoothing do to this one : dynamic_zones_cci_vhf_adaptive_1_3.mq4

Price smoothing period 50 applied to this example :

Dearest MLADEN,

many many thanks for adding dz to my favorite indi,

regards

Dearest mladen and mrtools,

I handle with the indicator "Step One more average 2.01.mp4" the mrtools set available. Are there these Indi in MQ5 ??

I would be very grateful if you could help me.

regards

suckertoo:
Dearest mladen and mrtools,

I handle with the indicator "Step One more average 2.01.mp4" the mrtools set available. Are there these Indi in MQ5 ??

I would be very grateful if you could help me.

regards

suckertoo

As far as I know there are no metatrader 5 versions of that indicator

Dear mladen,

Thank you for your quick response.

Is there an alternative indicator in MQ5?

suckertoo:
Dear mladen,

Thank you for your quick response.

Is there an alternative indicator in MQ5?

suckertoo

No, there is no similar thing either

That one will be converted to metatrader 5 too eventually (when we get some time to do that in a proper way)

Thank you mladen.

I want to ever say again formally to thank you for your tireless help in all these years. Just as I was occasionally improve my small pension able.

Best Regards

Dynamic zone step stochastic

Dynamic zone step stochastic (the non-repainting step stochastic) made new metatrader 4 compatible : Dynamic zone step stochastic nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

This is a version of oscillator of averages with dynamic zones added. The oscillator of averages is using the newest averages and price options with the double smoothing and the option to make the averages vhf adaptive. The arrows and alerts should work as the osc of averages crosses into the upper and lower dynamic zones.

dz_oscillator_of_averages_nrp_arrows__alerts_mtf.ex4

Dynamic zones Cci VHF Adaptive 1_3,1_2 not visible What can be reason?

Reason: