Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 127

Mladen: I have developed indicators but in Amibroker. Whether you have developed the library "DynamicZone.dll" for Amibrokera?

officium666:
Mladen: I have developed indicators but in Amibroker. Whether you have developed the library "DynamicZone.dll" for Amibrokera?
Sorry, but I am not using Amibroker - so I did not make a version for it

sebastianK:

Nice. Can it be mtf too?

sebastianK

Here is a multi time frame version :

mladen:

sebastianK

Here is a multi time frame version :

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for mtf ver,if possible to add "rsi price filter" same as you did in DZ rsioma accumulated with adding only one single HA median body "price to use" .

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for mtf ver,if possible to add "rsi price filter" same as you did in DZ rsioma accumulated with adding only one single HA median body "price to use" .

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version with all the usual prices added to it :

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version with all the usual prices added to it :

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for adding price filter and HA prices,now looking more pretty and compromising,still there is possibility/capacity to make it a bit more fine tune (with HA price filter) but already you did/help a lot,your kinds are already enough.

note: before adding price filter and HA prices,i means in ver 2_3,i tried up to my best but it was not agreeing cooperate.

regards

EURUSDH1dzrsiaccumuribbon

mrtools:

Added the extra price options, the different color options and a one more average signal line to the dz Behgozin Strength Finder

dz_behgozin_strength_finder_2.mq4

Hi Moderators

is there any chance to more upgrade "dz_behgozin_strength_finder_2" with latest averages at all 2 places where it is using "EMA period" and "LWMA period" . i dont know if it is possible code wise or not,but all in all you knows better.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi Moderators

is there any chance to more upgrade "dz_behgozin_strength_finder_2" with latest averages at all 2 places where it is using "EMA period" and "LWMA period" . i dont know if it is possible code wise or not,but all in all you knows better.

regards

Will check if we are going to benefit from that

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for adding price filter and HA prices,now looking more pretty and compromising,still there is possibility/capacity to make it a bit more fine tune (with HA price filter) but already you did/help a lot,your kinds are already enough.

note: before adding price filter and HA prices,i means in ver 2_3,i tried up to my best but it was not agreeing cooperate.

regards

mntiwana,

can you please supply the RSX indicator in your bottom 2 subpanels in the #1274 pic on 5/09/2016?

thanks very much.

traderdp

traderdp:

mntiwana,

can you please supply the RSX indicator in your bottom 2 subpanels in the #1274 pic on 5/09/2016?

thanks very much.

traderdp

It is posted at this same thread
Reason: