Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 183

oguz:

Hi, friends,

Can you add some alarms attached indicator please?

Thank you very much... 

Here is the first upgrade first

mladen:
Try out this version

Dear mladen,

I tried it on an hourly chart and an offline chart overnight. It worked just fine on the hourly chart but did not do well on the offline chart. Thanks for your help.

Regards

NOW 

NOW:

Dear mladen,

I tried it on an hourly chart and an offline chart overnight. It worked just fine on the hourly chart but did not do well on the offline chart. Thanks for your help.

Regards

NOW 

Sorry, can not guarantee anything for the offline chart

Dear mladen,

It's been quite long time I haven't been here. Recently I started  trying some new indicator called Eata Pollen. Screen and indicator are attached herewith.

Please kindly add an alert for this indicator.  Thank you very much in advance.

Files:
EATA.jpg  213 kb
EATA.mq4  7 kb

mladen:

Here is the first upgrade first

Thank you very much your effort ...

You are perfect :) 

MoneyCloud:

Dear mladen,

It's been quite long time I haven't been here. Recently I started  trying some new indicator called Eata Pollen. Screen and indicator are attached herewith.

Please kindly add an alert for this indicator.  Thank you very much in advance.

MoneyCloud

All pollan indicators repaint (check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179290) . Save some time. Forget about them

oguz:

Thank you very much your effort ...

You are perfect :) 

Here is a version with color changes added too (4 types of color changes - the alerts will be done according to color changes. Next version will have alerts)

hi Mr mladen and everybody 

can you  please alarm these indicators with arrow if its possible i found  intersting 

Thank you so much...

Files:

mladen:

MoneyCloud

All pollan indicators repaint (check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179290) . Save some time. Forget about them

Thanks a lot for your response.

mladen:

Here is a version with color changes added too (4 types of color changes - the alerts will be done according to color changes. Next version will have alerts)

And here is the version with the alerts added too

Reason: