Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 13

Mladen,

Can you add dynamic zones to ASI indicator , it looks like PVT indicator at first glance , by the way it is a very good work of Tool's.Thanks.

Here you go

Changed a calculation a bit (threw out a division by point value which made values of indicator very, very large) but other than that everything is intact (and, since the point value in calculation was always a constant, slopes and relative values stayed the same - so, in the end, only the absolute value has changed (it is smaller), it is the same regardless of the broker (the 4-5 digit brokers have same values now) and it makes a dynamic zones seeking much faster)
regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Can you add dynamic zones to ASI indicator , it looks like PVT indicator at first glance , by the way it is a very good work of Tool's.Thanks.

biddick:
Mladen, Can you add dynamic zones to ASI indicator , it looks like PVT indicator at first glance , by the way it is a very good work of Tool's.Thanks.

Hi Biddick,

Thanks for the idea, making it dynamic, and thanks for the thanks, but need to say it was SpotForex's idea to add the adjustable symbols and 99.99% of the code modification was done by Mladen, I just added Mladen's jurik smoothing, main thing is all working together, that's way kool!

mladen,

I already attach some indis in here but it didn't show up, I suspect that i have put the first dll file in a wrong folder so could you tell me how I can solve it?

Thanks

cukecvn:
mladen,

I already attach some indis in here but it didn't show up, I suspect that i have put the first dll file in a wrong folder so could you tell me how I can solve it?

Thanks

Hi Cukecvn,

Make sure you have dll's enabled,on your charts screen go to tools,then options,expert advisors, then check allow dll imports.

Also the dll goes in experts/library folder.And hope this gets it going for you!

mrtools:
Hi Cukecvn,

Make sure you have dll's enabled,on your charts screen go to tools,then options,expert advisors, then check allow dll imports.

Also the dll goes in experts/library folder.And hope this gets it going for you!

Oh yes that's work thanks very much

mladen:
Dynamic zone DSS Bressert.

This indicator is no mystery. Its formula is know for a long time and has been used for a long time. Short description would go something like this :

The formula of this one is the following :
The reason why I decided to post it here is simple - charts like this one :
or like this one :
Sometimes, nature and some rather simple math shows things we never expected

Parameters :
StochasticLength- stochastic period

SmoothEMA- period of smoothing EMA used

DzLookBackBars- number of bars to look back for dynamic zone

DzStartBuyProbability1- probability for buy zone 1

DzStartBuyProbability2- probability for buy zone 2

DzStartSellProbability1- probability for sell zone 1

DzStartSellProbability2- probability for sell zone 2

PS: dynamicZone.dll necessary for this indicator can be downloaded from the post #1 of this thread

hi mladen

Add mtf And Zigzag

thanks

mrtools:
Didn't see the zigzag before but was going to say not enough buffers to make it, but very possibly Mladen, has some ideas but in the meantime here's the mtf.

thanks mrtools

CrustallumKvs:
hi mladen

Add mtf And Zigzag

thanks

Didn't see the zigzag before but was going to say not enough buffers to make it, but very possibly Mladen, has some ideas but in the meantime here's the mtf.

alerts/mtf/arrows

Hi Mladen,

I *love* this indi, could u add MTF and arrows/alerts for zero/mid line break?

Thanks so much in advance!

Odysseus

Reason: