Simple Ichimoku Scalping - page 4

newdigital:
Depends on how many pairs to trad and which timeframe. If confirmation on H4 timeframe looking on many pairs (but trade one pair simultaniously) so it can be more days in a month. But yes - it is not for every day.

are you still using/working on/with this system?

Yes, I like Ichimoku indicator.

I do not have time to trade everyday and because f that I like the systems where I do not need to trade every day

As I know - it will be some more improvements concernin alert, confirmational alert, emails and so on.

Because for now - I am having 2 instances of metatrader: 1 for D1/H4 and the other one is for scalping. So, some alert of something may be good to keep just 1 Metatrader only.

Just an idea.

newdigital:
Yes, I like Ichimoku indicator.

I do not have time to trade everyday and because f that I like the systems where I do not need to trade every day

As I know - it will be some more improvements concernin alert, confirmational alert, emails and so on.

Because for now - I am having 2 instances of metatrader: 1 for D1/H4 and the other one is for scalping. So, some alert of something may be good to keep just 1 Metatrader only.

Just an idea.

now i think that is a damn fine idea!!!

so ive been testing it with quite a few pairs and am finding that some are better than others(obviosly thats how it always is)

is there specific pairs that anybody would recomend or maybe that they would like me to test and past the records here?

I do not know for now.

I am waiting for alarm for all the condition.

By the way - it is related to the market condition situation.

Later on (may be soon) - we are planning to create some market condition tool to know/inform/alarm/email etc the market condition and which pairs to trade and so on.

Ichimoku is good at GMT night for USDJPY, during a day - usual EURUSD and USDCHF.

newdigital:
I do not know for now.

I am waiting for alarm for all the condition.

By the way - it is related to the market condition situation.

Later on (may be soon) - we are planning to create some market condition tool to know/inform/alarm/email etc the market condition and which pairs to trade and so on.

Ichimoku is good at GMT night for USDJPY, during a day - usual EURUSD and USDCHF.

By market condition you mean something to tell whether it is ranging or trending?

so could you use something like ToR_1.2

It is simple "reading" Ichimoku indicator as the following:

- what is market condition for now;

- what will be in the future;

- support/resistance for now and for the future (s1, s2 and r1 and r2).

- if price will cross ... so buy ... next buy ... first profit level ... second profit level ...

- same for sell.

I mean: the whole picture if the market for some pair.

Is there any improvements?

Hi newdigital and other members, are you still testing it? How is your statement? I'm very interesting it but last month not any post here. In this template any improvements?

Ichimoku for D1/H4 - I do not think that it should be improved. This system is good and profitable.

Scalping? Yes, I stopped using it only because I did not have time to switch the charts for many timeframes for many pairs ... it took long time for the analysis but the decision should be made quickly (because it is the scalping).

I think - we need more information on the charts without any "switching between timeframes".

It will be improved of course.

newdigital:
Ichimoku for D1/H4 - I do not think that it should be improved. This system is good and profitable.

Scalping? Yes, I stopped using it only because I did not have time to switch the charts for many timeframes for many pairs ... it took long time for the analysis but the decision should be made quickly (because it is the scalping).

I think - we need more information on the charts without any "switching between timeframes".

It will be improved of course.

i have a thought for fixing this issue i found an indicator somewhere i think fxfactory maybe and its called mini charts im going to see about adding custom indicators into it so i can have like a windows in window without changing timeframes

do you think that this would help ND? then you could view say 4hr on a 1 or 5 min chart without changing TF

so screen would look something like (only with ichimoku system on the little chart as well)

Files:
Reason: