Kir Janja EA - Somebody to test? - page 3

Just please ... if somebody test on demo account and discover something ... works good on some pair and bad on other - to let me know ... so that I concentrate on that ... for now I have good results on GBPUSD and EURUSD ... It is not the most agressive EA but results are good.

ljuba973:
Just please ... if somebody test on demo account and discover something ... works good on some pair and bad on other - to let me know ... so that I concentrate on that ... for now I have good results on GBPUSD and EURUSD ... It is not the most agressive EA but results are good.

what settings are you using? the default? what settings do you change in relation to the balance? and do you forward test it atm? what times of the day do you use it?

Hi,

My idea is to always setup default parameters which give to me the best results ... and by default I am skipping mornings so you can use it all day

Please check also this one ... the newest version C ... where I hide most of parameters and EA calculate what is the best and the safest to buy/sell ... you can choose to skip mornings or not ...

Of course, Bongo, your EA is better. You are our champion

surfer90:
what settings are you using? the default? what settings do you change in relation to the balance? and do you forward test it atm? what times of the day do you use it?
Files:

thx for the update, but we realy need a possibility to change the invested amount of money, no matter whether with mm or fixed lots...

Hm ... This new EAs are calculating lots based on ammount you have ... so if your balance is smaller - smaller ot will be ... and when your balance is increased - lot will be bigger and earning too ... I can allow you to change initial lot, but that will be scraped by recalculating lot on each tick/bar

surfer90:
thx for the update, but we realy need a possibility to change the invested amount of money, no matter whether with mm or fixed lots...

ljuba973:
Hm ... This new EAs are calculating lots based on ammount you have ... so if your balance is smaller - smaller ot will be ... and when your balance is increased - lot will be bigger and earning too ... I can allow you to change initial lot, but that will be scraped by recalculating lot on each tick/bar

ah ok didn't know that. I backtested it on EU and it allways gave me an account whipeout after a month at max. No matter wich month I tried it on.

One more time

Hi all,

I posted here quite a few EAs which were maybe amateur in compare with others ... And until now nobody gave me any feedback ... So I decided to try one more time and post the newest version ... 16th ... In attached file there are few set files which worked for me the best for specific pairs ... So I would like to ask if somebody test - to share here results and experience and maybe suggestion for better set files ...

PS: And of course - BONGO YOUR EA IS BETTER ... DON'T WRITE HERE PLEASE GLORY STORY ABOUT YOU

Files:
kj16.zip  20 kb

Please use on M1 or M5 only

Reason: