Simple Ichimoku Scalping - page 5

No, I was thinking about the different way: all the information about the confirmation/timeframes and so on - should be on 1 chart. Different informative chart, or on the same M1 trading chart. In this case - we will not spend so much time for the analysis of the different timeframes: it will be written everything.

Just a busy with this new Terminator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177320

I am testing 2 versions and there are 6 systems inside with many settings so I am trying to find something more safe.

Besides, 2 new EAs were created (Box Trading EA and the other one) ... so it is necessary to understand it too.

This Ichimoku scalping will be improved just for sure: Ichimoku indicator is what I like the most in forex. But it will be necessary my direct participation.

Hi,

There is very good tool created by Asher on ichi360.com that shows 5 major signals of ichikomu for all time ranges with arrows.

its doing very good job. Find attached indicator.

Thanks

Files:

Simple ichimoku scalping ea

It is possible to create simple ichimoku scalping ea. Using ichi360 indicator's 4h,1d trend direction and scalping template pricechannel_signal and absolutestrenght in TF 1M. Guys, what do you think?

impossible

im sure its possible eventually

im gonna check out the ichi360 but i really like the way that new digital has already posted a very good system!!

msquared:
im sure its possible eventually im gonna check out the ichi360 but i really like the way that new digital has already posted a very good system!!

This is not a system its just an indicator that shows on multiple timeframe how Ichimoku is behaving.

Since new digital's system looks on higher time frame and then switch to lower time frame M1, with this indicator you don't need to switch. On lower TF you can see higher TF.

Thanks

Good indicator was created:

TrendStrength Oma Channel_MTF_Alerts indicator is on this post. It is very advanced indicator having the following parameters: OmaSpeed, use OmaAdaptive as true or false, ShowChannel and ShowZigZag as true or false, Interpolate, buy arrows and sell arrows, and alerts messages/sounds/emails and more.

May be usefull for this system (I will try it later).

Innovations?

Looks like this thread has been forgotten. I am unsure as to why seeing that this system had a great potential as per New Digital's results. Has there been any new indicators or EAs written to make it easier to implement the strategy? I am interested as the upside potential looks great.

MTF absolute strength

Newdigital, many thanks for this system!

Could you please post the MTF absolute strength indicator? (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179940) Thank you!

Cyrus7:
Newdigital, many thanks for this system! Could you please post the MTF absolute strength indicator? (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179940) Thank you!

Hello Cyrus7,

Not sure what version he was using, but have this version that's mtf.

exactly, thanks mrtool

Reason: