ASCTrend system - page 36

Well. Newstrader EA did not open any trades today, other elite section EAs are just continuing with last opnened trades (small losses and small profit) and because of that I have some time o continue our discussion about this system.

Today we had the other difficult case today for this system. First we will look at market condition.

From D1 chart we may understand that we are not trading today. We may get this information at GMT night when new daily bar is openning.

From H4 chart we may understand that something will be going on in the future. For example, Chinkou Span line (white line) came very close to the price (when this line is crossing the price so it is the most strongest signal in Ichimoku indicator). And cloud will "reverse" soon (change the color).

We are not trading today for EURUSD. We may get this information early morning.

Files:
eurusd_mk1.gif  25 kb
eurusd_mk2.gif  32 kb

We know already the following:

if we are trading one pair (EURUSD for example) so we must look at the other pairs also (USDCHF, GBPUSD and USDJPY). It is impossible to trade just EURUSD without understanding about what the other pairs are doing at the same time.

It is the market condition images for USDCHF. Same case as with EURUSD.

Files:
usdchf_mk1.gif  30 kb
usdchf_mk2.gif  27 kb

We may see from our main chart and M5 info chart that there were no any clear buy signals for EURUSD. It was some buy but it was outside our trading hours (TradeTime_v2 indicator) and system did not catch this buy signal.

Files:
eurusdm51.gif  29 kb
eurusdm52.gif  28 kb

We may look at USDCHF: the same situation.

And according to my practical estimation so USDCHF is leading pair for EURUSD/USDCHF in most of the cases. Besides USDCHF is not so noisy as EURUSD.

We may see that the signal was outside our trading hours, it was choppy market (AS indicator), it was good profit up to 3rd level and it was correctional trend already with good profit as well.

Files:
usdchfm51.gif  26 kb
usdchfm52.gif  28 kb

I will not post anything concerning GBPUSD because it was buy too far from pivot line (we are not trading such a case in our system).

This system is not trading often. We may get 1 or 2 orders per pair per week. And it will be the week with no any single trade.

I got some question in PM from the members who are asking about trading time in this system: many people can not trade within 8 - 18 Alpari broker time. They prefer to trade at GMT night. In this case they may trade USDJPY for example: just change the time in TradeTime_v2 indicator to your time.

Please find the images for USDJPY attached: I changed the time in TradeTime_v2 indicator to trade between 0 and 10 am.

Files:

If you are trading when I am sleeping so you may change the time in TradeTime_v2 indicator to your trading time and trade USDJPY, AUDUSD and some other pairs. In this case the information from D1/H4 chart (to trade or not to trade) you will get in the beginning of the new daily bar is opened and it is the most comfortable way.

Some people asked about indicator with dots and criss-cross. Check the image few pst about with EURUSD D1 timeframe for example: this indicator is doing very good signals (dot) and re-enter (criss-cross). This indicator was created by Igorad for ASCTrend thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

It is PriceChannel_Signal_v1 indicator. The settings for D1 timeframe: 11/0/3/1/0.

Hello ND.

Do we have any EA with strentghtrend market implemented?

Edit: I mean absolute Strength market.

Flytox:
Hello ND.

Do we have any EA with strentghtrend market implemented?

Edit: I mean absolute Strength market.

It should be here (some of the versions) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793/page2

Hello ND,

i was takking about the absolute strenght market condtion, the indi with 3 timeframes, seen above with ichimok chart.

Reason: