Sharing MT4 Statements Live - page 2

Yes , I am aware of these compatibility issues , I will try to make it compatible with all browsers.

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
Yes , I am aware of these compatibility issues , I will try to make it compatible with all browsers.

Fixed , it should work fine on all browsers now

hi

thanks for share your free service , it's useful for us to see someone MT4 statement

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Has anyone found that mt4live stops updating results after a while? the only way I found to restart is to restart mt4 site

It is updated.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

I only did not find how to see open trades there ...

Live mt4 chart online - do you need something like this?

Hi,

Would it be useful if you can publish a chart from Metatrader somewhere on the Internet and have this chart updated in realtime? I mean when you draw new trendline (or your custom indicator will change) then the published chart will update and anyone could access it.

What do you think about such service?

newdigital:
It is updated.

Hi newdigital strange I have tried a number of sites and after a few days it stops displaying the latest trades, I am using demo sites, is yours live?

my site http://increase.mt4live.com/ the last 3 trades don't show?

I am on demo too.

increase:
Hi newdigital strange I have tried a number of sites and after a few days it stops displaying the latest trades, I am using demo sites, is yours live? my site MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free the last 3 trades don't show?

yes, it stoped for me now too: few trades from yesterday and today were not recorded.

newdigital:
It is updated.

It works now.

Reason: