What factors move the currency?

Hi,

I found that some time when there is no economic data are released for a currency pair, the price of that pair still move quite a lot and quite volatile.

Some time, even when there is economic data are released, the price of the currency pair move in opposite direction or just did not move, it seem like there is some other factors that are affecting the movement of a currency.

Anybody here can list down any possible factors that may affecting the price of a currency?

Thank you.

currency movements are not only influenced enumerated by one factor alone, but a lot of factors that affect currency movements. In addition to economic factors, there are also other factors that affect currency movements. Such as political stability, demand and supply, interest rates, etc..

quite true as these above mentioned factors do affect the money movement and decide its flow

Thanks for the comments, guys. It seem like they are really infinity number of factors that can affect a currency movement and not easy to figure out all of them. I think i better continue to use technical analysis to trade, but for me, technical analysis is not always working too.

Some most affected factors of currency movement are mentioned above, there are some other factors also available that helps to move currency. That are listed here. What Moves A Currency? - Forex Walkthrough | Investopedia

There a lot of factors that move the currency but the economy have much impact on the currency that is why it is more paramount.

A lot of factors move the currencies in forex market; for instance political news, economic news unemployment rate; all these are the fundamental factors that move currencies; while on the technical aspect, the movement of the currency before then move the currency because in forex market, we believe that history repeats itself a lot.

Reason: