keep being asked to grant permissions manully for functions calls on wininet.dll

I wrote an EA to request an internet page an the EA works. However, I'm being asking to permit functions calls manaully and I want to know how to suppress that or grant permissions before the EA starts.

Here is what I'm being asked while my EA is running and getting the internet page:

Do you permit to call function 'InternetOpenA' from wininet.dll?

Do you permit to call function 'InternetOpenUrlA' from wininet.dll?

Do you permit to call function 'InternetReadFile' from wininet.dll?

For each of these, I must press a button to grant access manually inside FXDD and since speed is an issue, i want to avoid that.

Is there a setting inside FXDD (I've looked) that will allow me to grant acess to those requests? Is there a way I can modify those functions in my code so that I'm not asked to grant permissions manually. Can anything in wininet.dll help me avoid this? Will other trading platforms other than FXDD help me avoid this? I don't think this is a Windows issue as FXDD has the permissions it needs inside Vista to access the net.

Any thoughts or solutions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Gomer

Tools - Options - Expert Advisors tab

phy, thank you once again.

I had looked at the EA options tab and had allow DLL calls checked off, but I did not have "Confirm DLL Function Calls" unchecked as I should have. When I unchecked that, no more prompting was needed.

Reason: