Requests & Ideas - page 561

mladen:

oguz

Use some of the regular newer versions that already have that option. Making back (from histo to on chart) would serve no purpose when newer versions already exist

Thank you very much info boss.

I looked newer versions but could not find :( Because forum's search fetaure isn't working correctly :(

Can you give a link for a newer version that already have that option please? 

NicoleDeinhard:
Hi all, looks interesting this EATA....

Mr. @mladen and Mr. @mrtools,

would it be possible please to add alerts?

Thank you very much...

ps... i see now at chart that it doesn´t work well.. need all time to load new, to see changes...grgrgrgrg
no its not good...sorry... but i dont delete now, maybe it has value for somebody

Dear Nicole,

are you using a non repainting version of EATA, if so could you please post the indicator

YeshuaYoke:

Dear Nicole,

are you using a non repainting version of EATA, if so could you please post the indicator

Dear Yeshua,

no i am sorry, i just found this EATA, which i post and saw that its not good...

All the best 

Nicole

Hello,

I had an update on the MT4 and now this indicator (ssa squeeze of averages mtf & alerts 2.mp4) is not showing me anything on the display anymore. It seems to work but nothing shows on the charts.

Can somebody help?

D. 

Jourabchi:

Hello , 

Do we have a "open interest" or "open order" indicator here ? is it even possible for forex ? 

something like this : http://www.cotindicator.com/indicators/ 

It is for forex. No need to dowload there. Look for CCFp and other cluster indicators, but beware that they are no signals. You have to combine them.

Desatar:

Hello,

I had an update on the MT4 and now this indicator (ssa squeeze of averages mtf & alerts 2.mp4) is not showing me anything on the display anymore. It seems to work but nothing shows on the charts.

Can somebody help?

D. 

Checked DLLs allowed?

Desatar:

Hello,

Can somebody help?

D. 

If dll is in the libraries folder and dll imports are enabled, it will work - no need for an update

mladen:
If dll is in the libraries folder and dll imports are enabled, it will work - no need for an update

dll file is in the folder and the dll import is enabled. but still no show from the indicator. I even downloaded the libssa.dll file again and copied it into the folder and still nothing. 

any thoughts?

D. 

Hi dear friends,

I'm looking for attacment's indicator for mt4. Where i can find it? (Gaussian Filter RSI)

If you can help me i will be happy. Many thanks...  

oguz:

Hi dear friends,

I'm looking for attacment's indicator for mt4. Where i can find it? (Gaussian Filter RSI)

If you can help me i will be happy. Many thanks...  

i think,it is just simple rsi with applied 2 instances of G filter,but seniors can better guide you.

regards

Reason: