Elite indicators :) - page 263

Hello,

could someone please convert this indicator called "Mini-Max" for MT4 ? I don't post the indi because description and all the infos are here in detail:

Moving Mini-Max: a New Indicator for Technical Analysis and Its Implementation in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles

Thanks

derfel

#_FullSSA_normalize correct

Hi Mladen,

This new indicator is rather nifty, thanks. Just a question about the Red/Blue - arrows that it will produce from time to time on the current candle: what do these arrows indicate as they disappear just when one think it is heading i the one direction, plse? And from what source is it calculated? Thank you for your reply.

And just so BTW, would it be feasible to do an MTF-version?

Thanking you in advance.

Thank you very much mladen, for the conversion and also for your hints. I also appreciate very much the additional infos you (always) give.

Thank you

derfel

Color Stochastic + mtf

Dear mladen,

I would like to ask you again for a change of one of your indicators, the "Color Stochastic + mtf" from a couple of months ago (# 1586). You made it new because the one I asked for modification was old-fashioned. The new one is fine, but let me say, that I like old one, especially the way it shows the colors.

Please could you make the new one showing the colors like the old one, I would like to see it changing colors generally for up/down (if possible with arrows) instead of showing enter/leave the zones.

Thanks in advance.

derfel

derfel

Here you go

Just one thing : but (the obligatory "but" ) be careful how you use it.

Values are not going to change (hence I decided to add the lines and make them more visible) but the signals are going to change. They are searched for as minimums and maximums and it means that there is no guarantee at all that they will stay where the apear for the first time (from the calculation itself it can be seen that signals can change up to window bars back, which means, all the visible bars this indicator is drawing)

See this example : it is moving the signal all the time, and even when after the signal bars of opposite color appear they can be changed whenever a trend continuation causes new highest value (see second example - if EURUSD rises more, those bars at the end are going to disappear) The same thing is going to happen on metatrader 5 so ... just careful

PS: the appearance is a bit different simply because metatrader 4 can not draw non-zero based histogram, so this one needed to be modified to "dance" around zero values PPS: I just noticed that the original indicator has shifted values (it looks better in hindsight but it does not change what has been told about it, it does not change when the signal is given (in real time it will appear at a time of the bar shown on the upper (non-shifted) indicator)) so added a choice whether you want shifted or non-shifted values. Also, some minor code changes have been done
regards

Mladen

derfel:
Hello,

could someone please convert this indicator called "Mini-Max" for MT4 ? I don't post the indi because description and all the infos are here in detail:

Moving Mini-Max: a New Indicator for Technical Analysis and Its Implementation in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles

Thanks

derfel

Hi,

thanks adeo for the awesome indicator and as usual mladen for coding.

I have some requests :

-please add alert arrows on chart when the PalND cross 0 line,

-please add color price bar when PalND>0 and < 0,

-please add additional color when PalND is raising up and when is falling down.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

bulliz

Files:
palnd_v1.53.mq4  13 kb

FullSSA normalize correct mtf

Dear mrtools,

thank you for the "FullSSA normalize correct mtf", it looks very promising (#2663).

I have a question to your picture (#2663). If I use, let's say three SSA's in one window, we should also see each ones relation to its own zero-line to get the full potential of that combination. But in a combination the zero-lines always "change", as you scoll. (Please see attached picture.)

Do you know a way how to manage that, that 3 SSA's will fit to the same zero-line ? Do you think that this is doable? If you think, its reasonable, it would also be fine, if each SSA would change its color as soon as it changes its direction up/down, and to complete this request, an arrow for indication of the color-changing would be great.

Thanks in advance.

derfel

Files:

mladen I second derfels request if it is possible (anchor multi-instances to a single zero line in a single subwindow) though my guess is that it is not possible..one additional thing if u could, zero-line cross alerts (popup/email)!!

BTW derfel, u can tell if an instance/line is above/below zero by looking at the data window, which will show all values by row, and u can quickly see if they are all above/below zero or not, for example.

Thanks, you are the best!

Odysseus

derfel:
Dear mrtools,

thank you for the "FullSSA normalize correct mtf", it looks very promising (#2663).

I have a question to your picture (#2663). If I use, let's say three SSA's in one window, we should also see each ones relation to its own zero-line to get the full potential of that combination. But in a combination the zero-lines always "change", as you scoll. (Please see attached picture.)

Do you know a way how to manage that, that 3 SSA's will fit to the same zero-line ? Do you think that this is doable? If you think, its reasonable, it would also be fine, if each SSA would change its color as soon as it changes its direction up/down, and to complete this request, an arrow for indication of the color-changing would be great.

Thanks in advance.

derfel

Simply use these settings it will anchor all the indicator to the same zero line.

Be aware this indicator redraw. Making it appear very good but it self adjust to cross apparently at the best point. It will redraw as much bar as the is in the lag setting. Still i think it can be use. Would have to do a forward test.

Files:
fssa.png  45 kb

------------------------------------

Simply use these settings it will anchor all the indicator to the same zero line.

-------------------------------------

Thanks to GreatYves. Tthat works.

derfel

Reason: