Requests & Ideas - page 674

mntiwana:
As per my poor understanding,probably you will be use any one thing for estimation,zero cross and or level cross,so you can adjust levels as per your requirements ...... also all write in previous post "if not" it means till you don't have middle line,as an temporary alternative.
I tried to apply your advice and I think that's very helpful, thank you again ... and I hope this is the same as the way it should be
Files:
a.png  125 kb

artsfx:
hi Mr.mntiwana thanks for the feedback, but with a setting that can not be seen ob and os, cmiw. sorry for my english
As per my poor understanding,probably you will be use any one thing for estimation,zero cross and or level cross,so you can adjust levels as per your requirements ...... also i write in previous post "if not" it means till you don't have middle line,as an temporary alternative.

Hi all,

I have been wondering for quite some time now what the attached indicator is based on.

I know it is a decompiled version (i found it in another forum here) and I am not asking to do anything about it or to alter it in any way; I am only curious to know how it defines the bands (lines that you can actually see if you color them in the settings) that readjust depending on whether the current trend is broken or not) and the how the target is calculated.

Would be awesome if I could pick someone's brain on that one.

Thank you very much for your valuable help.

Files:
radar_signal.mq4  244 kb

emene:

Hi all,

I have been wondering for quite some time now what the attached indicator is based on.

I know it is a decompiled version (i found it in another forum here) and I am not asking to do anything about it or to alter it in any way; I am only curious to know how it defines the bands (lines that you can actually see if you color them in the settings) that readjust depending on whether the current trend is broken or not) and the how the target is calculated.

Would be awesome if I could pick someone's brain on that one.

Thank you very much for your valuable help.

Combines multiple indicator into a signal. You can find it at this thread : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here without obfuscation and artificial protection since that was a free indicator

alesh:
Is there an indicator that show strength of support and resistance levels? 

alesh,

I didn't see a indicator specific for that but It's a good idea.

in MT5 that is the system that I use you could use Pivot or Resistance and Support and add RSI to see how strong is the moment.

if "suppport and resistance" draw a line , look in the RSI and see if it is the at  level >70 or <30, and if it is in these levels,
 I think that is a strong moment in the support or resistance

mladen:
Combines multiple indicator into a signal. You can find it at this thread : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here without obfuscation and artificial protection since that was a free indicator

Hi Mladen, thank you for your swift reply. This is where I found it in the first place, so I am aware it was made available there, but I could not find the place in the thread where it explains what it actually does, as I am unfortunately not a coder and this is like mandarin to me :(

This why I asked for some explainations on how it works to define the zones and the target.

If you're telling me it's already been explained in details I will then dig deeper but I am not sure so just checking again with you. Thanks!

I'm really need attached indicators but these are not working any more on latest build version plz compile them for new version. Thank you in Advance!

Dr.Rackala:
I'm really need attached indicators but these are not working any more on latest build version plz compile them for new version. Thank you in Advance!

Bhai,

first this one  ..... there are so many latest and with more options too in TSD.

Dr.Rackala:
Then these too,remember all these are old ones,you can have latest with more options at TSD.

Dr.Rackala:

And lastly you are welcome here :)

regards

Reason: