Requests & Ideas - page 628

redwed:
Hello mladen. Can you put alerts (push notification to mobile especially) when once a currency move up/down 0.0025 (user defined) in one candle? After that, maybe we need to put some alert gap rules so the alert will not disturb us every second.

redwed

As far as I see, there are already some alerts in that indicator. Do you happen to know how did they get there?

mladen:

redwed

As far as I see, there are already some alerts in that indicator. Do you happen to know how did they get there?

Nope. I don't know what kind of alert it employed to. I never used it..

redwed:
Nope. I don't know what kind of alert it employed to. I never used it..
It is set to alert when GBP crosses 0

mladen:
It is set to alert when GBP crosses 0
Owh. So that's how the alert works. Can you replace the method to calculate roc from current tick to 1 candle before this. If it reaches roc above/below 0.0025, we will get alert.. This has never been done to any ccfp/cc related indicator before this. The best one only calculates slope changes, and crossing. Instead i waited for some sort of momentum to start on any ccy..

michaelB:

mladen, any chance of adding the standard Alerts to the McNicoll indicator? [post 6246]

As always, thank you for all you help. 

michaelB

Here is a version with the usual set of alerts added

Files:

redwed:
Hello mladen. Can you put alerts (push notification to mobile especially) when once a currency move up/down 0.0025 (user defined) in one candle? After that, maybe we need to put some alert gap rules so the alert will not disturb us every second.

That looks like ccfp. Is it?

mladen:

Fresh_Prince

Here is this version - prices added

Also, one more thing done : previous versions had problems when rsx was used for adapting the EMA. This version corrects that (it works as it should with RSX chosen as the rsi method too). The other 5 methods did not have that issue in previous versions

Hi mladen! This is great indikator but it is very slow when i make optimisation in EA. If it is possible could you make simple version for EA that will work faster? I think it could be without MTF, alerts etc

IrishDance:
Hi mladen! This is great indikator but it is very slow when i make optimisation in EA. If it is possible could you make simple version for EA that will work faster? I think it could be without MTF, alerts etc

I have tested it and it seems to be working the usual vay (the version 2.9)

Options like multi time frame and the rest are not slowing it down (since they are taking only a very small fraction of time of overall processing)

Hello,

Anyone can share latest vesion of Murray Math level indicators? I see only more than 5 years old indicators in forexfactory. If possible non-repainting vesion preferred (not sure if there's non-repainting vesion)

Thanks 

Hello Mladen
can you please add new averages methods and filtering method too
thanks

Files:
Reason: