Requests & Ideas - page 626

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I noticed a bit problem when filter period to use (2,3,4,5,6) with apply filter on both.

filter period 1 and above 6 is working well with filter on both.and other than both (price and value) it is working well in every form.

regards

@Mntiwana could you please share this wave trend oscilator? I can't find it within search...

Fresh_Prince:
@Mntiwana could you please share this wave trend oscilator? I can't find it within search...

That is here.

mntiwana:

That is here.

Thx. Could you pls share the template for it?

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I noticed a bit problem when filter period to use (2,3,4,5,6) with apply filter on both.

filter period 1 and above 6 is working well with filter on both.and other than both (price and value) it is working well in every form.

regards

could i get your parametters please

Fresh_Prince:
Thx. Could you pls share the template for it?
YeshuaYoke:
could i get your parametters please

I have no problem uploading template but i am afraid you both are fresh and will be became lazy and habitual eating ready made/fast food and this is your real loss if you planning online trading as career :)

mntiwana:

I have no problem uploading template but i am afraid you both are fresh and will be became lazy and habitual eating ready made/fast food and this is your real loss if you planning online trading as career :)

Fresh_Prince is fresh ;)  but you're right. A copied template is a good start, but there is much more for being a successful retail trader that wanna make it for a living, not just for a flower pot. Best luck for all, folks.

mntiwana:

Here is one ver of "dynamic-zone-stochastic" though it is not what you asked but may be interest to you.

all doted lines are bb,green line is of stoch,aqua line ema.

Hi mntiwana and thank you for this offering.  I have modified it to approximate the settings I was trying to achieve in the first place but not quite.  I am appreciative of your lateral thinking. I'll keep trying :- )

Hello again mladen !

In my latest request about the wick indicator you wrote this:

Let me try this way :

• red (buffer 0) is the upper wick
  • blue (buffer 1) is the lower wick
  • if either of them is exceeding the atr line (symmetrical to zero line) it should alert?
If that is the question, then, you need to have two "trend" buffers, not 1 (since - when ShowNetWick is set to false) wicks can exceed atr lines at same time (on same bar). Also I fail to see the logic of the net wick it is made now. If it should show the total wick (upper + lower wick) then it is made wrong, since it does not do that way now. The way it is made now it is showing the difference of two wicks. Is that what it was supposed to show?

Can this indicator be made to show the total wick ( upper+lower wick )  instead , i think it will work much better that way :)
Sorry for asking too much from you .

/ Timmy Hanke
Files:

timmyhanke:

Hello again mladen !

In my latest request about the wick indicator you wrote this:

Let me try this way :

• red (buffer 0) is the upper wick
  • blue (buffer 1) is the lower wick
  • if either of them is exceeding the atr line (symmetrical to zero line) it should alert?
If that is the question, then, you need to have two "trend" buffers, not 1 (since - when ShowNetWick is set to false) wicks can exceed atr lines at same time (on same bar). Also I fail to see the logic of the net wick it is made now. If it should show the total wick (upper + lower wick) then it is made wrong, since it does not do that way now. The way it is made now it is showing the difference of two wicks. Is that what it was supposed to show?

Can this indicator be made to show the total wick ( upper+lower wick )  instead , i think it will work much better that way :)
Sorry for asking too much from you .

/ Timmy Hanke
If it shows total wick, then it will always be positive and you can not know the "direction"

mladen:
If it shows total wick, then it will always be positive and you can not know the "direction"
Then we dont have to try that. 
Can dynamic zones be added instead of the atr bands or have all the prices added to the atr?
Reason: