Requests & Ideas - page 418

It does not repaint, but better to use some more CPU efficient version (values will stay the same)

mrtools:
Talaat E, looking in the code think it might repaint, but what it is doing is using ehlers fisher transform but using settings for IndexSmoothing and PriceSmoothing which both by default are at .3, but the standard Ehlers settings are .50 and .67 as in the original. Anyway this is a non repainting histo version of the same and added the new price options with alerts and mtf.

My friend Mrtools: you are wonderful, Thank you

mladen:
It does not repaint, but better to use some more CPU efficient version (values will stay the same)

Thank you boss, your advice is appreciated, I'll use the one published by Mrtools, it seems great and very good.

As I can see, it is copyright by you, "the boss"

Hi Mladen,

this indi doesn't seem to work. Can you help fixing it please?

Thanks for your help!

candel_sticks.mq4

Files:

In addition I found this indi.

Can you please change it so one can choose "Seconds before close" ?

+ Possibility to choose the corner where to display.

+ add x and y offset

+ alerts, like email, push notification and possibility to turn off the sound alert.

+ this indi has an error. When removing it from the chart, then the time left stays on chart.

Thanks for your help!

close-alert.mq4

Files:

And if you could make this one nmc, would be really nice.

That is all for now. Thank you very much!!!

dailydata_v03.mq4

Files:

Solariz:
Hi Mladen,

this indi doesn't seem to work. Can you help fixing it please?

Thanks for your help!

candel_sticks.mq4

Solariz

Try out this version now : candel_sticks_nmc_1.mq4

Files:

Solariz:
And if you could make this one nmc, would be really nice.

That is all for now. Thank you very much!!!

dailydata_v03.mq4

Also try this : dailydata_v03_nmc.mq4

Files:

Thank you very much Mladen. Fast as always Both are running fine now.

Meanwhile I tried finding another close-alert indi, but none of them seems to have all the above mentioned options, so I would be really happy if you can code it. I also tried Eclock, but it is an expert. What I need is an indicator.

Thank you very much!

Solariz:
Thank you very much Mladen. Fast as always Both are running fine now.

Meanwhile I tried finding another close-alert indi, but none of them seems to have all the above mentioned options, so I would be really happy if you can code it. I also tried Eclock, but it is an expert. What I need is an indicator.

Thank you very much!

Check this for indicator clock : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page116

Reason: