Requests & Ideas - page 270

pooh123:
Mladen,

Acutally I already factored it in and used a global variable "Gstatus" to let the EA know if it has already closed the 1st half. "Gstatus" is initially set at 1.0. If the EA closes the 1st half, it will change the value of "Gstatus" to 2.0.

However, it still doesn't work properly when the trailing stop pips is 0.

pooh

will have to test it to see exactly what is happening, when and why

mladen:
pooh will have to test it to see exactly what is happening, when and why

Hi Mladen,

I checked the EA some more and might have found where the problem is. When the EA closes the 1st half, MT4 will assign a new ticket number to the 2nd half. However, my EA doesn't know that and still searches for the old ticket number to close when it needs to close the 2nd half. I corrected this and hope the new version will work. Will test it on Monday.

Happy New Year !

pooh

mladen:
rayphua Yes it would be a 4 state color

Ok Mladen, looking forward to seeing those 3 modifications. Thank you.

rayphua:
Ok Mladen, looking forward to seeing those 3 modifications. Thank you.

Hi Mladen, hope you had a good weekend break. Just want to remind you just in case this request had slipped your mind. Thanks.

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, hope you had a good weekend break. Just want to remind you just in case this request had slipped your mind. Thanks.

rayphua

Try out this version first PS: setting the ma period to 0 (as it is set to be a default value in the version you posted) turns the average calculation off.

mladen:
rayphua Try out this version first PS: setting the ma period to 0 (as it is set to be a default value in the version you posted) turns the average calculation off.

Mladen, thanks. I've tested it already. Something not done right. I would like increasing histograms below 0 to be colored in OrangeRed, like those below 0 and above average that are now in Orange Red. The only instance when it is orange would be when it is below 0, and decreasing, and below average. The same goes for those above 0. Thanks.

rayphua:
Mladen, thanks. I've tested it already. Something not done right. I would like increasing histograms below 0 to be colored in OrangeRed, like those below 0 and above average that are now in Orange Red. The only instance when it is orange would be when it is below 0, and decreasing, and below average. The same goes for those above 0. Thanks.

rayphua

posted the changed version at the original post. It looks like this now. Try it out

Files:
vq.gif  30 kb

mladen:
rayphua posted the changed version at the original post. It looks like this now. Try it out

Thanks Mladen, it works as requested. Can I now trouble you to provide the other 2; candle and tape version, thanks!

rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, it works as requested. Can I now trouble you to provide the other 2; candle and tape version, thanks!

rayphua

Here is the tape version too

mladen:
rayphua Here is the tape version too

Thanks Mladen, installed and works fine. And finally. one last one, thank you very much Mladen.

Reason: