Requests & Ideas - page 238

rayphua

Just as a demonstration : here is a version that has that multiplier built in (in the parameters).

mladen:
rayphua Just as a demonstration : here is a version that has that multiplier built in (in the parameters).

I see what you mean Mladen. What if it was converted to a 4 colored flat histogram / tape, above/below zeroline, increasing and decreasing? So that I can put it above/below the original indicator and zoom in closer when I see a color change in the 4 colored flat histogram / tape?

rayphua:
I see what you mean Mladen. What if it was converted to a 4 colored flat histogram / tape, above/below zeroline, increasing and decreasing? So that I can put it above/below the original indicator and zoom in closer when I see a color change in the 4 colored flat histogram / tape?

rayphua

Here you go

mladen:
rayphua Here you go

Mladen, thanks for the histogram, sure helps to see where Kama is.

Mr Tools, I noticed you had coded sms alerts or some sort of alert that mt4 on iphone would alert if certain conditions are met on the indicators.

Can you kindly code that into the following indicator for me? Thank you very much Mr. Tools.

qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4

mladen:
rayphua I believe that you are referring to push notifications (those can be sent to iPhone). Here is the version with push notifications added to possible alert types

Hi Mladen,

Yes, push notifications sent to iPhone. I've downloaded version 2, but I don't see any settings for Push notifications. And I've tried it on a pair with conditions to alert, all I got was the MT4 message popping up on my computer screen. Kindly check, thanks!

rayphua:
Mr Tools, I noticed you had coded sms alerts or some sort of alert that mt4 on iphone would alert if certain conditions are met on the indicators.

Can you kindly code that into the following indicator for me? Thank you very much Mr. Tools.

qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4

rayphua

I believe that you are referring to push notifications (those can be sent to iPhone). Here is the version with push notifications added to possible alert types

Modification indicator

Good morning to all.

mladen or mrtools, could modify this indicator for me, please.

I do not want to paint lines, I need to paint the background of a single color.

Attached image I need.

Thank you very much in advance.

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, Yes, push notifications sent to iPhone. I've downloaded version 2, but I don't see any settings for Push notifications. And I've tried it on a pair with conditions to alert, all I got was the MT4 message popping up on my computer screen. Kindly check, thanks!

Don't understand how it happened.

Re-posted it (on the original post) so download it from that post again and it should be OK (I tried it now and it is a correct version this time). One option is added to it : alertsNotification and it controls the push notifications. All the rest is the same

mladen:
Don't understand how it happened. Re-posted it (on the original post) so download it from that post again and it should be OK (I tried it now and it is a correct version this time). One option is added to it : alertsNotification and it controls the push notifications. All the rest is the same

Thanks Mladen, it's all good now!

Reason: