Requests & Ideas - page 235

Hi to all,

Could someone please add alerts and arrows to this indi ? When it changes to LimeGreen I suppose. Or from Gold to Red, Red to Gold. Thanks in advance.

Dan.

Files:

Cola Dan:
Hi to all,

Could someone please add alerts and arrows to this indi ? When it changes to LimeGreen I suppose. Or from Gold to Red, Red to Gold. Thanks in advance.

Dan.

Dan

You do know that it repaints and that placing alerts on a repainting indicator is highly misleading?

mladen:
Dan You do know that it repaints and that placing alerts on a repainting indicator is highly misleading?

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've been using it on a 1min FTSE100 chart with the settings at;

Period; 25

Smooth; 50

...and its been performing ok. I did notice some repainting at the faster settings as you say though.

If you can manage the alerts that would be great, but if not then that's fine too. I appreciate your advice either way.

Dan.

Mladen, I'm sure this question has been asked countless of times; I would like to have a copy of the candle indicator that you have on the right-most edge of your chart. I suppose it allows for us to set different timeframes? Thanks.

rayphua:
Mladen, I'm sure this question has been asked countless of times; I would like to have a copy of the candle indicator that you have on the right-most edge of your chart. I suppose it allows for us to set different timeframes? Thanks.

rayphua

It is the daily data indicator (last version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page5 ) but it is not made to have a changeable time frames (it was originally made to show only daily data - hence the name)

mladen:
rayphua It is the daily data indicator (last version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page5 ) but it is not made to have a changeable time frames (it was originally made to show only daily data - hence the name)

Thanks Mladen, would there be one that allows for timeframe changes? I am trying to view the changes of the 4 hour candles while viewing the chart in lower timeframes, but specifically one that does not take up too much on chart space. Thanks.

rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, would there be one that allows for timeframe changes? I am trying to view the changes of the 4 hour candles while viewing the chart in lower timeframes, but specifically one that does not take up too much on chart space. Thanks.

rayphua

Here is a version in which you can choose which time frame you wish to be displayed by the indicator

Files:
dailydata.mq4  11 kb

mladen:
rayphua Here is a version in which you can choose which time frame you wish to be displayed by the indicator

Hey Mladen, thank you!

Candles

Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

Mr. mrtools or Mr. mladen.

They could modify this code, the session on Sunday I want this included in Friday. If I'm looking at a weekly chart on daily TF, would see only 5 sails.

You can also make the candle that is creating not reach the bottom of the screen, that is to be built as the "zoneColor" the DailyData.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

Mr. mrtools or Mr. mladen.

They could modify this code, the session on Sunday I want this included in Friday. If I'm looking at a weekly chart on daily TF, would see only 5 sails.

You can also make the candle that is creating not reach the bottom of the screen, that is to be built as the "zoneColor" the DailyData.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Hermo.

Hermo

I assume that it would be so only when you are using the daily time frame for that indicator.Am I right?

Reason: