Requests & Ideas - page 168

I forgot to post the indicator.

sorry about that.

Heres the breakout box.

Ish

Files:

Made it this way (there is an option to add percent "state" to the trend display) since that way you can freely change the font size and the information with still be together (this way no need for separate vertical position adjustment for trend display and % display) Try it out if it is OK this way

ismael360:
I forgot to post the indicator.

sorry about that.

Heres the breakout box.

Ish

mladen:
Made it this way (there is an option to add percent "state" to the trend display) since that way you can freely change the font size and the information with still be together (this way no need for separate vertical position adjustment for trend display and % display) Try it out if it is OK this way

Thats perfect Mladen. Im not sure if you know what it is you have done.

But many thanks.

Ish

I am afraid that I do not understand

Would you mind clarifying (if you think that it is important to clarify)?

ismael360:
Thats perfect Mladen. Im not sure if you know what it is you have done.

But many thanks.

Ish

Osma histogram multi

HELLO, Please this indicator is created to show to show UPTREND,DOWNTREND AND NEUTRAL. However i want a slight modification where it would NOT SHOW NEUTRAL AT ALL. So once it is RED (DOWNTREND) it will remain so (RED) until there is an opposite GREEN (UPTREND) signal, and vice-versa.

Composite OSMA signal

winner246

Here you go. Once it reaches one side of the trend in keeps it till the opposite is hit (as you described it)

winner246:
HELLO, Please this indicator is created to show to show UPTREND,DOWNTREND AND NEUTRAL. However i want a slight modification where it would NOT SHOW NEUTRAL AT ALL. So once it is RED (DOWNTREND) it will remain so (RED) until there is an opposite GREEN (UPTREND) signal, and vice-versa.

Composite osma

Hello mladen, thank you very much, its properly done.

Markit iBoxxFX Trade-Weighted Indices

mladen,

Could you create currency strength indicator based on the following attachment?

thanks,

jim

fs_iboxxfx_tw_a4.pdf

Files:

Interesting. Thanks for the document Did not have the coeffs so far but with coeffs available there should be no problem

94315jim:
mladen,

Could you create currency strength indicator based on the following attachment?

thanks,

jim

fs_iboxxfx_tw_a4.pdf

mladen:
Interesting. Thanks for the document Did not have the coeffs so far but with coeffs available there should be no problem

maybe this helps

markit_iboxxfx_index_guide.pdf

all_fx_kfactors_on_website2012.xlsx

all_fx_weights_on_website2012.xlsx

Reason: