Requests & Ideas - page 720

zephyrus.ads Antonio:

Hello everyone, could someone help me on convert this MT4 script for MT5 platform?

It's about a "change timeframe" using a hotkey for each TF. The script I found for MT5 just move "before" and "next" and often is not sync.

thank you

I have almost solved this issue putting this code into a mql5 file:

void OnStart()
  {
//---
   long id=ChartFirst();

while(id>=0)
     {
      string symbol=ChartSymbol(id);
      ChartSetSymbolPeriod(id,symbol,PERIOD_M5);
      id=ChartNext(id);
     }
  }

The only problem is that the immediate next chart doesn't change its TF. It happens only after re-run the script again. how is it possible?

Please Mladen or other coders,

I need that cycles of spectrometer would be divided by 2...4...8..16..3 and 6

now the big cycle (input that I write in iPeriod ) is divided by 2..3..4..5....6 and 7

example: if I was on 1 min chart and big cycle is 240 minutes ( 4 hours) , I will have the following little cycles: 120...60...30...15...80 and 40

thank's in advance

Enrico Mariani:

Please Mladen or other coders,

I need that cycles of spectrometer would be divided by 2...4...8..16..3 and 6

now the big cycle (input that I write in iPeriod ) is divided by 2..3..4..5....6 and 7

example: if I was on 1 min chart and big cycle is 240 minutes ( 4 hours) , I will have the following little cycles: 120...60...30...15...80 and 40

thank's in advance

Spectrometer is not dividing things when displaying values. Those cycles are the cycles (frequencies) as calculated by the Fourier transform  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform

Fourier transform - Wikipedia
Fourier transform - Wikipedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
The Fourier transform (FT) decomposes a function of time (a signal) into its constituent frequencies. This is similar to the way a musical chord can be expressed in terms of the volumes and frequencies of its constituent notes. The term Fourier transform refers to both the frequency domain representation and the mathematical operation that...

ok...but why if I count bars between two lows,they are exactly the division of 2..3..4..5..6 of the original input that I write for example 240 as in my previous post?

thank's again for your response

please,

I would like to have MAGIC NUMBER in these indicators:

Enrico Mariani:

please,

I would like to have MAGIC NUMBER in these indicators:

Only trade operations have a use for magic numbers. 

Indicators do not trade.

Enrico Mariani:

ok...but why if I count bars between two lows,they are exactly the division of 2..3..4..5..6 of the original input that I write for example 240 as in my previous post?

thank's again for your response

Please check the link provided in my first answer to you 

Enrique Dangeroux:

Only trade operations have a use for magic numbers. 

Indicators do not trade.

Sorry Enrique,

I was wrong.....I wanted to say if I can put the same indicator a lot of time on the same chart like the indicator attached for mt4 in wich there is an input called UniqueID.

Whith UniqueID I can put the same indicator 2...3..4 times,all I need to do is to change that input,for example I can write first...second...and so on.

Excuse me for previous bad explanation

Anyone with indicator arrows that show on current candle as it expires to forecast next candle accurately and fast???

<Deleted>

..Please, sir, I can no longer access the moving average currency meter I bought from MQL5 . When I clicked on it on Mt 4 platform, nothing appears. My six digit code receipt no. is 6370129 . I paid the full price of $185 as evidenced by my receipt no. 63710129.
Reason: