PolyFitScalper - page 33

Well,

I installed FXCM Metatrader and attached this fixed 1.59 (so called "1.59 original").

I will post the statements during the weekend but you can see those trades on RAS too (I reated this signal with Polyfit).

newdigital:
Well,

I installed FXCM Metatrader and attached this fixed 1.59 (so called "1.59 original").

I will post the statements during the weekend but you can see those trades on RAS too (I reated this signal with Polyfit).

Does that means that Polyfitscalper will be available to non-advanced elite members through RAS?

I'm asking because I thought only Elite EAs were available through RAS.

I do not know sorry.

Because RAS as the service was started/beta tested inside elite section first (it was available for elite section only for some time) so that is why elite members are having free access to elite section signals.

It is good idea to make it for advanced elite members too.

I will try to make some request.

New 1.59 is performing incredibly good here, so 1.7.3.

Obviously, 1.7.3 is much more risky (martingale settings, 24 trades max ...) but the gains are HUGE!! everyday, and the drawdown is stable at the moment. Gains in 1.59 are very good without drawdown at all (no martingale on 1.59), which is impressive. I'm not sure which one I'm more impressed with.

I am fighting myself not to put 1.59 live until more testing is done . Yesterday I watched how this robot placed entries and choose exits on demo and I am amazed. I will wait until I fully understand how the robot works before putting it live.

I am attaching the state of both as of today on demo accounts.

By the way, 1.59 with martingale settings should be unbeatable. Let's see newdigital's test.

Files:
1.7.3.png  15 kb
1.59new.png  17 kb

I am reading 1.7.3 code and I'm not sure the buy/sell logic is correct. Is CFB logic right?

if (Ask 0 && CFB < CFB1) result = mode;

if (Bid > UpBand[snum] + spread && UpBand[snum] > 0 && CFB < CFB1) result = -mode;

fmonera:
I am reading 1.7.3 code and I'm not sure the buy/sell logic is correct. Is CFB logic right?

if (Ask 0 && CFB < CFB1) result = mode;

if (Bid > UpBand[snum] + spread && UpBand[snum] > 0 && CFB < CFB1) result = -mode;

It was explained here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781

post#264

Here is version 1.59 which checks for hedging

2 additional parameters :
NoHedge-> the main "hedge /no hedge" switch. If set to false, it will not check any hedged positions StrictNoHedge-> the way how hedging is checked.
If set to true, it will check the entire account for the symbol the EA is attached to and if any "counter" order is opened it will prevent a new order to be opened in the opposite way.

If set to false, it will check the symbol the EA is attached to only within given magic number (so, it will prevent hedging only within EA not within account) If your broker does not allow hedging, you must set this parameter to true, but it is useful in cases when someone wants to test it and the effect of the no hedging rule to it's work

All the rest is the same and none of the rest of logic has been altered in this version.

Updated results:

• 1.59 (new version): The last two days were really bad. It is down 10% of the account.
  • 1.7.3: Keeps the outstanding results. Almost 100% gain since 5 august (from 40.000 to 77.000 with a constant 10000 drawdown)

newdigital:
Well,

This fixed version with Mladen's settings is working really good: 40 dollars for 2 days with max floating drawdown on open trades = 82 dollars; min lot size =0.01 and max lot size = 0.18; max simultanious active trades = 7; annual ROI is 947% with started 1,000 initial deposit; lagest profitable trade = 16 dollars; lagest lossing trade = -1.8 dollars; 75% of all trades were closed in profit.

Trading pairs:

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURCHF, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

EA with the settings is on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page10

(please note - it is non-hedge settings for ECN broker; if your broker/account is not ECN/stp and allowing hedge so change respective parameter in the EA's input).

Hi fmonera,

Use the settings from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page10 for 1.59 (new version).

Because last 2 days were very good for me with very low drawdown.

I will post the statements during the weekend as usually.

Reason: