_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 95

This indicator does not repaint.

Wait for the bar to close then open postion on next bar.

I'm not a programmer so I cant do it...

But if you say it doesn't work then I guess I believe you...

fapturbo:
This indicator does not repaint.

Wait for the bar to close then open postion on next bar.

I'm not a programmer so I cant do it...

But if you say it doesn't work then I guess I believe you...

there is no way to make profitable EA with repaint indicator.

Forget about it...

jsp326:
It's designed for EURGBP 5 minute charts--and really needs low spreads (3 pips or less) to run optimally. I wouldn't trade it on another pair and time frame.

have you get some profit using that pair ?

if so, do you mind sharing the brooker you use...I use FXDD, had some really low spread yesterday on EURUSD that's why I had the EA runing on that pair, I'll check today EURGBP.

thanks alot for the tip.....and also, when can a new member of the forum post pictures ??

Better is, you trade an automatic system with your broker. MT is too dangerous for automatic action.

broker

broker who had small spread for EURGBP seems to increase the nigth spread

fxpro is now always 5 pips versus 3 pips before !!!

Not at all, Thunder 2a probably will work even at 5 PIPS Spread. Made a backtest - 100% per month, 83% winning trades... now I will test it forward.

dagolard:
Not at all, Thunder 2a probably will work even at 5 PIPS Spread. Made a backtest - 100% per month, 83% winning trades... now I will test it forward.

what brooker are you using for Thunder 2a, and also if you don't mind sharing the .*set file ?

thanks

I use FXPro; but I will share the setfile after forward testing only.

The "secret": try lower T/P (3 PIPS). Then it will work.

Thread starter has requested several times that we don't discuss Thunder 2a in this forum. Since he's been generous in sharing EAs, I suggest we honor his request.

I didn't read that; no Prob.

Reason: