Ocean theory based indicators - page 57

AngelGirl:
Hello is there any way to subscribe a thread and get notification of it because i dont find my thread where i have my question. Thanks
That does not work (it does not work ever since the migration - the new interface does not seem to have that feature). Sorry

mntiwana:

And these too.

In the ma 3 book there are some wrong information. Among others : Ehlers did not invent the dema (it existed long time before him). And so on ... Take the information from that book with a grain of salt

mladen:
In the ma 3 book there are some wrong information. Among others : Ehlers did not invent the dema (it existed long time before him). And so on ... Take the information from that book with a grain of salt

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for correcting me and that is why and the reason of our believe on you,we trust your provided information blindly than rest of books and authors :):)

AngelGirl:
Okay thanks for the replay. Then How can i find my post, which i have posted very earlier. It is too difficult to get answer here.
Please check this thread : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/announcements-forex-press/1811320-forex-tsd-is-going-to-be-terminated

mntiwana:

And these too.

Just one little indicator.

Here is a "DMA" indicator that calculates "DMA" (the same thing as dema but this one can be applied to sma, ema, smma and lwma instead of just ema) - the idea that is found in the paper

It is also showing that if metatrader 5 code is used as it should (without attempts to have metatrader 4 equivalents) the code is much simpler and much faster then the code that is starting to float around (and which is hard to recommend to anybody to use). Maybe people need some simple examples, and this is one simple example how some things can be done using metatrader 5 without making over complicated (ie: the more complicated, the more chance the error will happen) code

Files:

mladen:

Just one little indicator.

Here is a "DMA" indicator that calculates "DMA" (the same thing as dema but this one can be applied to sma, ema, smma and lwma instead of just ema) - the idea that is found in the paper

It is also showing that if metatrader 5 code is used as it should (without attempts to have metatrader 4 equivalents) the code is much simpler and much faster then the code that is starting to float around (and which is hard to recommend to anybody to use). Maybe people need some simple examples, and this is one simple example how some things can be done using metatrader 5 without making over complicated (ie: the more complicated, the more chance the error will happen) code

Simple and powerful. I like it. DLWMA is really nice.

krelian99:
Simple and powerful. I like it. DLWMA is really nice.
As MLADEN described,look dema multiplier or dema sky shuttle :)

mntiwana:
As MLADEN described,look dema multiplier or dema sky shuttle :)
Maybe he doubles or tripples up all single-parameter averages. That's a sky diver.

krelian99:
Maybe he doubles or tripples up all single-parameter averages. That's a sky diver.
Sky divers are falling :)

Ocean theory based indicators

Jim Sloman's "Ocean theory" based indicators

The beginning

1. Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA - the thread about indicators using Jim Sloman's formulas

After

1. Ocean theory based indicators - the thread. More than 60 indicators (metatrader 4 + metatrader 5 versions) 

============

Reason: