Ocean theory based indicators - page 25

Wulong10:
Me a senior ? Let me laugh ...

yes,of course,you are my senior.did you not read,my seniors.;)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so this is the real base of NMA,you was telling us about it,....

( "Lets do one step at a time

First I need to make different nma (as a standalone function) and once when that is done, then we can combine it any way we wish"}

so what we name it EVA or ADAM ?

or multi functional grip plier

so nice and so kind of you for coding a base for multi routs NMAs ...... do you think and feel sloping it too.

best regards for the best person

The name is as simple as is : cci + nma I don't like BIG names

mladen:
Here is a first version of nma that uses a complete nma function (so it can easily be used for calculating nma of anything or anything of nma) : ocn_nma_2.mq4

This version is using the default TEMA (as the original does)

Dearest MLADEN,

with excuses,first of all,plz give a new name to this "ocn nma 2" for example ocn nma 2 new...because there is already a ocn nma 2,for to avoide misleading/confusing and differentiating it from the first.

regards

ocn_nma_2_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is one more variation : it is the natural market slope with natural market averages that allows to chose any of the 30 types of averages for price filtering (by defaults, all ocean indicators are using tema, this one allows to change that), as well as for smoothing : ocn nms nrp + ocn mas smooth 3_2.ex4

PS: the example is using Ahrens ma for filtering and zero lag ma (the correct zero lag) for smoothing

mladen, Mrtools,

Could you upload the mq4 file for this indi please?

Regards

NOW

mladen:
The name is as simple as is : cci + nma I don't like BIG names

Dearest MLADEN,

at the moment,i am talking about the ocn nma 2....for now keep aside the cci + nma,i will be pay thanks to you for cci nma later,but for now let us clear the misconception about ocn nma 2......here is a picture of all two versions ocn nma 2,actually the old ocn nma 2 is smoothed ver.with orange line default and blue line is your new ocn nma default.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_4.png  36 kb

and here is the comparison picture of old and first ocn nma from 2009 with same default setting,only i decrease 1 period from 40 to 39 for to test difference,if i keep all two versions with default 40,they overlap each other in one line (magenta-blue} ,means same in visual.no difference......but i think the new one is made code wise with the capability of adaptation in various ways.

regards

ocn_nma.mq4

Files:
eurusdm1_5.png  33 kb
ocn_nma.mq4  4 kb
source_1.png  70 kb

NOW:

mladen, Mrtools,

Could you upload the mq4 file for this indi please?

Regards

NOW

Hi NOW,

i think latest averages versions are not provided in mq4,only in ex4,for all of us.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi NOW,

i think latest averages versions are not provided in mq4,only in ex4,for all of us.

regards

mntiwana

You are right : source for newest averages - even when only a part of something else - is not released (for various reasons)

Thanks gents.

Same thing that is done to cci, done to rsi this time : rsi__nma.mq4

Needs some experimenting, but I used the default values that first came to mind

Files:
rsi_nma.png  114 kb
rsi__nma.mq4  11 kb
Reason: