Ocean theory based indicators - page 56

mntiwana :

And what files are needed for this template  eurusdh4-dssofnma1-5anysymb.zip 

Viktor395:

Hi Viktor

First to welcome here.

and then,i think these two ones,regular ver and on chart ver.included in zip.

regards

mntiwana :

привет Виктор

Во-первых, чтобы приветствовать здесь.

а потом, я думаю, что эти два из них, регулярные вер и на диаграмме ver.included в молнии.

С уважением

Спасибо за совет, но это невозможно превышает картину от пост # 542, I 5 марок, это может быть так ...
Если nezatrudnit показателей почтового индекса и TPL ...

Заранее спасибо ...

sorry, google translation

Viktor395:
Use the parameters from the picture

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

so much and much thanks for adding filters,it help a lot,it is really good tool for to learning parameters fine tuning but mostly users often stay/run away from complications unfortunately.

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

can you give me this indicator both ocn nc bands of EMAD and DSEMA ?

regards

vindyfarella:

can you give me this indicator both ocn nc bands of EMAD and DSEMA ?

regards

That is the same indicator posted by MRTOOLS ,few posts above from your referenced post,you can have different averages (emad-dsema) from settings,thanks to mrtools.

mntiwana:

That is the same indicator posted by MRTOOLS ,few posts above from your referenced post,you can have different averages (emad-dsema) from settings,thanks to mrtools.

thank you very much, How DSEMA same setting as drawn

For those users who didn`t follow the ocean theory thread from the early beginning - here is a short summary.

Sixer

Files:
Ocean Tools.gif  72 kb
Sloman-1.pdf  1723 kb
Sloman-2.pdf  1518 kb

Sixer:

For those users who didn`t follow the ocean theory thread from the early beginning - here is a short summary.

Sixer

And these too.

Files:

Sixer:

Sixer

Good books. Thanks
Reason: