Adaptive lookback indicators - page 111

oguz:

Dear friends,

This is very good indi. Thanks for @mladen.

But i have a problem!

It does not accept "colors tab" settings changes.

- I change colors settings and save the template.

- Restart mt4

- It turn on "default colors settings every restart" !

You have to use colors from the options.

Colors from the colors tab are not used (simply because there would be too many buffers that would need to be assigned colors). If you set the colors in the options, all is working OK (including the templates) - this way it is much simpler to keep the colors of the indicator all in order (including the duplicated buffers that are needed for non-repainting drawing which would be hard to explain to people why are they there)

mladen:

You have to use colors from the options.

Colors from the colors tab are not used (simply because there would be too many buffers that would need to be assigned colors). If you set the colors in the options, all is working OK (including the templates) - this way it is much simpler to keep the colors of the indicator all in order (including the duplicated buffers that are needed for non-repainting drawing which would be hard to explain to people why are they there)

Hiim..

Thanks for very important info. I have learnt something new.

But i want to "delete channel lines on the graph permanently."

How can i do this?   

oguz:

Hiim..

Thanks for very important info. I have learnt something new.

But i want to "delete channel lines on the graph permanently."

How can i do this?   

oguz

Set the floating levels look back period to 0

mladen:

oguz

Set the floating levels look back period to 0

It was now :)

Thank you mladen :) 

mladen:

mntiwana

That indicator has one method only (a sort of modified ema)

I did not try any other ma methods for that type of average. Probably will try it and see if it will be usable

Dearest MLADEN

Any news regarding experiment with "NMA" or "TEMA" on "ma rsi adaptive floating levels on chart ".

Also "NMAs" are over looked since long, a lot had been added (filters and so on the rest) in other tools.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Any news regarding experiment with "NMA" or "TEMA" on "ma rsi adaptive floating levels on chart ".

Also "NMAs" are over looked since long, a lot had been added (filters and so on the rest) in other tools.

regards

mntiwana

nma will not be done (nma is already adaptive and it has its own adapting method - we can not change that adapting method and keep it nma, that is why nma as is, can not be "adaptive" some other way)

Did not check TEMA. Will see what is it producing this way

Here is this one first - rsi adaptive smoother. Unlike the ema (used in ma rsi adaptive), smoother can not be adapted in the exactly same way, so the adapting method is different, but the basis is still the rsi (one of the 6 available types). Needs some experimenting, but the results are logical as far as I can see.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

mntiwana

Here is the rsi adaptive tema

What I can say that it is god damn fast (the example is using period 50) so I am not quite sure how useful it will be. Anyway, try it out

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is the rsi adaptive tema

What I can say that it is god damn fast (the example is using period 50) so I am not quite sure how useful it will be. Anyway, try it out

Dearest MLADEN

Pretty thanks for experimenting tema on "onchart rsi"

yes,it is fast and some times we really needs fast ones :) .... (my way of experimenting with period 2)

when there is your filter i don't and never care and or afraid of fast/slow things :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Pretty thanks for experimenting tema on "onchart rsi"

yes,it is fast and some times we really needs fast ones :) .... (my way of experimenting with period 2)

when there is your filter i don't and never care and or afraid of fast/slow things :)

regards

Dear @mntiwana

Can you share your template please?

Thank you. 

Reason: